Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Other Games like SWTOR?

DVS_Recon
05.07.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1
What are other games like SWTOR? I really do enjoy the game and everything but it is so hard to get groups, flashpoint and PvP going.

i'm looking for another MMO just like SWTOR, not all cartoony like WoW.

Scrubtastic
05.07.2012 , 09:20 PM | #2
You want to play another really bad and broken MMO? Wow WAS good pre Burning Crusade, don't know why people love to hate it so much.

SaintForHire
05.07.2012 , 09:23 PM | #3
I don't think anything EXACTLY the same exists.

DVS_Recon
05.07.2012 , 09:23 PM | #4
I'm not the hardcore MMO player, i tried WoW first couple years ago, i didn't really like it, it looked to cartoony to me. and as soon as i started people were already ******es and not friendly at all haha.

I think of MMO as like a game were other people come together to do things and help eachother out. WoW was just full of ******es.

Northarrow
05.07.2012 , 09:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrubtastic View Post
You want to play another really bad and broken MMO? Wow WAS good pre Burning Crusade, don't know why people love to hate it so much.
I love to hate it so much because Cataclysm is the current expansion and I agree with you that wow WAS a good game
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Sibonk
05.07.2012 , 09:27 PM | #6
Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is not about the game, we're closing it for being off-topic. Thanks for understanding!