Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hand of Jadus

Harlequintwo
05.08.2012 , 01:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Just think about it Darth jadus may have just had a daughter just for this whole plan he is dam evil its the reason why I like him so much.
Yeah I watched a video where when the IA killed her and Darth Jadus asked if she had been dealt with, the Agent asked why he couldn't feel it through the force. Jadus explained that you only feel such things if you have an emotional connection, and he says that he didn't have one with his daughter. Nasty.

The best done Act 1 Ending in my opinion.

bright_ephemera
05.08.2012 , 11:00 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
Yeah I watched a video where when the IA killed her and Darth Jadus asked if she had been dealt with, the Agent asked why he couldn't feel it through the force. Jadus explained that you only feel such things if you have an emotional connection, and he says that he didn't have one with his daughter. Nasty.
Eeeeg.

Despite the coercion, outright physical and mind control, mass murder, superweapons, cruelty, and torture in the Agent line, nothing, nothing freaks me out more than what Darth Jadus does to his daughter.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

MCerberus
05.08.2012 , 01:34 PM | #13
Jadus is a fun guy, I chose the 2.1 option, and it was an insane catch-22. Let mass-murdering psycho escape, dooming to another attack... Kill tens of thousands (mentioned as the casualty figures in a mail, dialog) to save millions maybe... or you can join, kill millions, all for power and the outside chance of having the people of the empire given more power over themselves.

I'll tell you, Jadus and Thanaton make Baras seem like a beserk fatty blow-hard whose only reason for existence is to make his apprentice kill him.
Self-referential metasig #524789

Harlequintwo
05.08.2012 , 02:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Despite the coercion, outright physical and mind control, mass murder, superweapons, cruelty, and torture in the Agent line, nothing, nothing freaks me out more than what Darth Jadus does to his daughter.
Yep. He also once heard her sing, so forced her to sing in an opera until her throat became scarred and she could sing no more. Even after all that she still calls him father.

bright_ephemera
05.08.2012 , 02:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
Yep. He also once heard her sing, so forced her to sing in an opera until her throat became scarred and she could sing no more. Even after all that she still calls him father.
Didn't he enroll her in lessons for months to coach her to world-class skill before forcing her to destroy her own throat in her first, hours-long performance?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Harlequintwo
05.08.2012 , 02:50 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Didn't he enroll her in lessons for months to coach her to world-class skill before forcing her to destroy her own throat in her first, hours-long performance?
That's the one. And he didn't even care about her...
I wonder who the mother was. She'd be so proud