Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TORWARS has an interesting piece.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
TORWARS has an interesting piece.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
05.07.2012 , 11:16 AM | #1
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Dezzi's Avatar


Dezzi
05.07.2012 , 11:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
If it bothers your sensibilities so much, you don't have to come here, y'know...
Ebon Hawk (RP)
Peace | Knowledge | Serenity | the Force
I'm a Jedi because the galaxy needs Jedi.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
05.07.2012 , 11:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dezzi View Post
If it bothers your sensibilities so much, you don't have to come here, y'know...
You are driving the point home.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Mallorik's Avatar


Mallorik
05.07.2012 , 11:20 AM | #4
I see alot more swtor fans that are upset with the direction of the game and rabid fanboys attacking anyone that doesnt praise bioware than just nasty attacks slaming the game.

But to a rabid fanboy i guess anyone not saying this game is great and servers are full looks like someone attacking swtor.

Dezzi's Avatar


Dezzi
05.07.2012 , 11:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallorik View Post
I see alot more swtor fans that are upset with the direction of the game and rabid fanboys attacking anyone that doesnt praise bioware than just nasty attacks slaming the game.

But to a rabid fanboy i guess anyone not saying this game is great and servers are full looks like someone attacking swtor.
Shh. You're "driving the point home."
Ebon Hawk (RP)
Peace | Knowledge | Serenity | the Force
I'm a Jedi because the galaxy needs Jedi.

Agemnon's Avatar


Agemnon
05.07.2012 , 11:23 AM | #6
I went to Quesh to mine some desh, which was such a besh ^_^
Welcome to PvP, where it's socially acceptable for 40 year old geeks to beat up 12 year old boys.

Zannis's Avatar


Zannis
05.07.2012 , 11:23 AM | #7
The sooner you realize this is true of the whole internet, not just here in TOR's general forums, the better.

Dezzi's Avatar


Dezzi
05.07.2012 , 11:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Agemnon View Post
I went to Quesh to mine some desh, which was such a besh ^_^
Hehe. I like that.
Ebon Hawk (RP)
Peace | Knowledge | Serenity | the Force
I'm a Jedi because the galaxy needs Jedi.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.07.2012 , 11:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
LOL.... that made my day. Soo true too.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
05.07.2012 , 11:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zannis View Post
The sooner you realize this is true of the whole internet, not just here in TOR's general forums, the better.
I disagree. There are many communities around who have a grasp on what is rational.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk