Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Looking to reroll on a different server, suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Looking to reroll on a different server, suggestions?

Roxax's Avatar


Roxax
05.07.2012 , 10:31 AM | #1
I play on Wound in the Force as an Imp. I have a nice guild but it's gotten inactive and the server is generally dead, not to mention Imps on that server utterly fail in WZs. I'd like to go to a different server but I want to know one with a nice community and has Imps as the dominating force (If i wanted to go pub I'd stay on my server). Help me out?

imnotawitch's Avatar


imnotawitch
05.07.2012 , 11:07 AM | #2
Are you looking for PvE? PvP? RP? What time zones would you consider?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Roxax's Avatar


Roxax
05.07.2012 , 11:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
Are you looking for PvE? PvP? RP? What time zones would you consider?
I completely forgot, sorry. I don't find much world PVP, so a PvE server wouldn't hurt, but I prefer PvP. I would prefer something around PST but I can adjust to any timezone. If the community is good and I won't suffer lag issues, I'll even take an EU server (I'm US). I'm pretty open about this.

imnotawitch's Avatar


imnotawitch
05.07.2012 , 11:18 AM | #4
Well, Shadow Hand is a good PvE Imp dominated EST server. I don't know much about other servers, but the community there is great Imp-side.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Roxax's Avatar


Roxax
05.07.2012 , 11:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
Well, Shadow Hand is a good PvE Imp dominated EST server. I don't know much about other servers, but the community there is great Imp-side.
I'll give it a try. Now to just decide what my first Imp toon over there is going to be.

Jundi's Avatar


Jundi
05.07.2012 , 11:34 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Roxax View Post
I play on Wound in the Force as an Imp. I have a nice guild but it's gotten inactive and the server is generally dead, not to mention Imps on that server utterly fail in WZs. I'd like to go to a different server but I want to know one with a nice community and has Imps as the dominating force (If i wanted to go pub I'd stay on my server). Help me out?
I moved from a dying server (White Beam Run) to Canderous Ordo. I work 2nd shift and no matter when I'm on there are people playing. Server population is high, WZ queues are short, and the Imps have a slight advantage in numbers. It does get quiet around 2AM-7AM EST and then picks back up. Moving servers for me was like playing a different game. Anyone who moved from a dead server knows what I'm talking about.
Jundi - Canderous Ordo - <MAYHEM>

imnotawitch's Avatar


imnotawitch
05.07.2012 , 12:03 PM | #7
If you roll on Shadow Hand, look up Lucerna and I'll help you get started.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Moondragon's Avatar


Moondragon
05.07.2012 , 01:59 PM | #8
Went from Wound in the Force myself. Now on Ajunta Pall. Pretty solid crowd and pretty good numbers. Although, it's weird that the past 3-4 days I've been seeing rather low fleet numbers on both sides. I blame the Avengers and the mass exodus of Finals.
Dai'alastar Moondragon .
Jedi Guardian
Jung Ma Looking for Guild