Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the game is DEAD, lack of content

tazrok
05.07.2012 , 04:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by pureeffinmetal View Post
PVP?

Level an alt?

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash?

Level a profession?

Collect mounts?

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine)

...RP?
Level an alt? DONE got all the toons i want to level

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash? DONE got 30 mill

Level a profession? DONE on all toons

Collect mounts? Mounts are no intrest to me

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine) not many people in genral to troll lol

tazrok
05.07.2012 , 04:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanxxx View Post
Do you honestly still find that 'schedule' fun ?
i always enjoy raiding and would like to raid more but its hard finding the people on my server but my point is what to do when not raiding and you dont want to do pvp or a flashpoint

pureeffinmetal
05.07.2012 , 05:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by tazrok View Post

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash? DONE got 30 mill

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine) not many people in genral to troll lol
If this is all true, then you must play ALOT. And so then I offer this suggestion.

Log off and get a girlfriend! =P
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

tazrok
05.07.2012 , 05:27 AM | #14
lol got a wife
the problem is there are social members that are running out of things to do and they take up 80% of the population and if they go then the game is dead

alifaraaz
05.07.2012 , 05:39 AM | #15
I can't really see what current content WoW for example has that ToR hasnt. Ofcourse you have old raid to farm rare mounts, along with other little things. Biggest thing missing which passed a ****load of time for me in WoW was grinding reputation for factions to get cool stuff.

Other than that, there's 3 raids, of which you've yet to complete EC hm. Now I sort of understand, I'm in a 3-night a week raiding guild too. So what do I do on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat? Well Fri/Sat I go out and do other stuff. If I don't finish all my weeklies on tuesday, I save them for Wednesday. That includes Lost Island and KuS hm for the BH comms.

If you're desperate for stuff to do, grind a billion credits and buy all the legacy stuff. Personally I cba with extremely long grinds, hence why I just do my weeklies, plus 1 or 2 days of dailies a week for money and comms for Nightmare Pilgrim stim thingy.

Beyond that, find a more fun guild. If you don't like WZ much (like me, Im only Valor Rank 30 or something. I enjoy it, but not enough to play all the time) then why not set up a guild tournament or something. We split into teams and have a little tournament on Tatooine Outlaws Den. Everyone puts 100k into the pot, and chance to win a nice sum of creds. I don't suggest you have to do this, but little creative things can be quite fun.
There's also the achievement mounts, I assume you have all 4 of them? My guild often have a little 'World Boss Hunt' on off-days or days where to clear the raids early.

Otherwise yeah, if there's no raid, and no weekly to do (Like today, its a Monday so no raid and nothing to do) I simply plan on playing CoD and catch up on some TV.
So really, how is there not enough to do? Admittedly there's not enough super fun stuff to do, as I don't consider grinding dailies fun by any means. But it's there to do if you're epically bored. It's a 6month old MMO, which isn't young but far from fully established (clearly, esp considering its early release) - it's okay to play a second game on the side.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Codek
05.07.2012 , 08:04 AM | #16

Collect all Codex entries? (only about 10% bugged, that leaves ~700 things to search for)

FP speed races with/vs guildies? fight for the best times!

Attempt to solo random hard content?

Find a pupil and teach him your ways?

Create a cult and pick random other palyers to follow around endlessly?
~Codek

Schriztopher
05.07.2012 , 08:15 AM | #17
I agree just with the whole server population thing. It's getting crazy slow, all weekend there was ~40 people in the fleet.
Schriztopher - lvl 50 Merc Grimm'ace - lvl 50 PT
Jujubean - lvl 50 Sorc
Working As Intended
Server- The Bastion

Leovinus
05.07.2012 , 08:17 AM | #18

Truly, if you've done everything that possibly interests you in this game, you might want to consider diversifying your recreational time investment, because you're spending WAY too much time on this one thing.

Evilpuppy
05.07.2012 , 08:36 AM | #19
is anyone else thinking this game will be dead by the end of ther year due to the lack of content they have at endgame ?
iv leveled the toons i want, iv run every flashpoint over and over again, i have cleared all raids apart from EC HM iv farmed the hell out of warzones, what else is there to do ?
the only time i log onto the game now is 3 times aweek when i raid and i was chating to some of the social members of my guild yesterday and they are boared as hell with nowt to do and they only play a few hours aday.
just this year you have tera , guild wars 2 , fire fall , diablo 3 , COD black ops 2 , starcraft expantion , warcrafts kung fu panda, lineage eternal , the secret world , neverwinter and im sure iv missed some.
i play on 1 of the busyest EU server and of peak ur have 50 people on fleet and peak ur have 100 ish.
please dont think im a troll or a swtor basher because i really like the game and dont want it to fail but it needs more content.
look at patch 1.2 it added 1 new flashpoint and 1 new ops ( only 4 bosses ) and 1 new warzone so what is there to do if its not a raid night and ur dont want to pvp and u have the gear from all flashpoints ?
you nkow the game lacks alot of content if social members are quiting due to not haveing anything to do and with all these new games coming out this year i really cant see swtor weathering the storm, these other games have more to offer aswell as having the oooooo new game factor on there side.
IMO 1.2 should of added 3 new warzones , a new type of pvp game like free for all or somthing, 2 new ops each with a minimum of 8 to 10 bosses each, alot of mini games and 1 thing a few guildies would like is some sort of collection reward thing ( collect 100 difrent mob ids and get new titel of orange gear)
atm you have warzones , flashpoints and ops there is a huge gap they need to fill with content
try and help guyz by posting ideas as i know BW troll the forums and might see somthing they like
Have you tried to meet a woman? If you did I bet you wouldn't be so bored with the game. Because you would have paced yourself more.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Blackholeskipper
05.07.2012 , 09:30 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Evilpuppy View Post
Have you tried to meet a woman? If you did I bet you wouldn't be so bored with the game. Because you would have paced yourself more.
Read some posts before you post. He has a WIFE. This thread only has 2 pages and people still can't read...