Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions to the Jedi Knight Corellia Class Quest [SPOILER]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Questions to the Jedi Knight Corellia Class Quest [SPOILER]

Creror
05.06.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1
So I recently finished the class quest of the Jedi Knight.
Nice grande finale and I'm really satisfied by the story as a whole, but there is still some questions that are bugging me:

1) Do you always lose some Jedi squads while progressing in the questline or only when you choose the dark side options (e.g. saving the office instead of the ammunition depot or attacking the imperial encampment instead of saving the convicts)?

2) So let's pretend you only lose squads for picking the dark side option, can you "save" General Var Sutra when you pick always the light side option, so that Var Sutra has enough manpower to hold up against the imperials while you face Master Tol Braga?

I'm asking because I picked the dark side option twice, lost two squads in total and, atfter the confrontation with Braga, got the message, that Var Sutra's army and the Jedi (inter alia Lord Praven and Bengel Morr) were wiped out because of inferiority of manpower.

Thanks in advance!

P.S: [~ SPOILER FOR THE VERY LAST JEDI KNIGHT QUEST ~]
Spoiler

Jiayuan
05.07.2012 , 12:10 AM | #2
Spoiler

Creror
05.07.2012 , 01:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jiayuan View Post
Spoiler
Aww, that can't be true. >.<
Well, trying to play as a Grey Jedi isn't easy. :/
Then I say: Requiescat in Pace Praven, Morr & Sutra.

Thanks for the answer.

JIshVidal
05.07.2012 , 03:27 AM | #4
I too picked all light side options and yet had to rescue rusk :S

HaltHammerzeit
05.07.2012 , 04:26 AM | #5
I had to rescue Kira, but her affection for me was maxed out while the others were nowhere near than, so I'm thinking that it might me the companion you have the most affection for that you have to rescue.

Ranadiel_Marius
05.07.2012 , 05:14 AM | #6
You have to rescue your romance, or if you aren't in a romance you have to rescue Rusk. And if you don't save them then they survive being rescued by another of your companions. If you send T7 then I believe he takes damage to his memory circuits during the rescue attempt resulting in him losing some of his earliest memories.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

bright_ephemera
05.07.2012 , 05:43 AM | #7
O.O I didn't know you *could* let so many people die...
Spoiler

Confirmed that if you're not in a romance it's Rusk you get the option to save.
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Creror
05.07.2012 , 11:33 AM | #8
Aww, at least my Jedi (Jedi Guardian specced as tank) now fits me better, as being a man who wants to defend everyone that's dear to him, but ultimately fails to save and get everybody through. ^^'
Hmn, kinda reminds me of Virmire in Mass Effect 1. Well, you just can't have love, peace and harmony always everytime, right?
Someday, some people just have to die. =P

Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Spoiler
Hmn, probably. Maybe he won't use Force Blast then anymore?