Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Been on hold for 4 hours now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Been on hold for 4 hours now

CerasHardeth's Avatar


CerasHardeth
12.17.2011 , 10:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Please see the information below about resetting your security questions and answers without having to telephone customer support



Hope this helps.
I have just sent another one to comply to this, my security questions have not been resetted. Even though i recieved the email saying that they did.

CerasHardeth's Avatar


CerasHardeth
12.17.2011 , 11:08 PM | #22
To any mods or CS overseers

This is my support ticket number: Ticket# 1076632‏
I have complied numerous times to address this, even provided the CD key and a Valid Photo ID..
How long do I have to wait to get a reply for a reset request?

Darth-Malkaevian's Avatar


Darth-Malkaevian
12.18.2011 , 12:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Please see the information below about resetting your security questions and answers without having to telephone customer support



Hope this helps.

Wow so instead of waiting 6 hours on the phone you have to wait until morning leave your house and go to the bank (If you don't own a Scanner, which most people don't). Go back to your house email Customer service and upload.. wait a tick....

I don't own a flash drive to save the upload on!!!! Well guess I now have to spend another 50 Bucks on that, go back to the house now upload the photo to an email to customer support and wait 2-3 days fro them to get around to resetting it.

Real good solution... I give you a 10 on the your ******** as **** meter. No offense meant but really.. I mean really... This is all you can come up with? Billions of dollars in assets and millions of people who work for you.. and this is...it?

A monkey could do a better job.

CerasHardeth's Avatar


CerasHardeth
12.18.2011 , 12:15 AM | #24
OMG IM GONNA FLIPPING HAVE A BURST ARTERY IN MY BRAIN...
They finally answered...
Its done... im certainly.. now feeling pure hate.. I have endured anger, hate, and suffering.
Truely I am strong in the darkside...of the force..!

Grizznatch's Avatar


Grizznatch
12.18.2011 , 12:23 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CerasHardeth View Post
To any mods or CS overseers

This is my support ticket number: Ticket# 1076632‏
I have complied numerous times to address this, even provided the CD key and a Valid Photo ID..
How long do I have to wait to get a reply for a reset request?
Lol, just browsing and saw your ticket number. I'm 864258 and haven't gotten a non-auto response. My ticket was made on Tuesday. Have they really had 200K tickets made between then and today? I'm guessing they have three guys answering tickets.

Hopefully I can get a "code in use" error fix and reset so I can actually play my pre-order early access account six weeks after regular release.

CerasHardeth's Avatar


CerasHardeth
12.18.2011 , 12:30 AM | #26
I feel fer yeah man, Im feeling guilty with your predicament at least after much trouble finally had a resolution. and your stuck holding your hand on your lap waiting and trying to get one person to help yeah in the CS.

Jist's Avatar


Jist
12.18.2011 , 12:38 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malkaevian View Post
Wow so instead of waiting 6 hours on the phone you have to wait until morning leave your house and go to the bank (If you don't own a Scanner, which most people don't). Go back to your house email Customer service and upload.. wait a tick....

I don't own a flash drive to save the upload on!!!! Well guess I now have to spend another 50 Bucks on that, go back to the house now upload the photo to an email to customer support and wait 2-3 days fro them to get around to resetting it.

Real good solution... I give you a 10 on the your ******** as **** meter. No offense meant but really.. I mean really... This is all you can come up with? Billions of dollars in assets and millions of people who work for you.. and this is...it?

A monkey could do a better job.
I took a pic of mine with my phone....e-mailed it to myself from my phone. Then I uploaded it to my computer from my e-mail. After that I sent them a nasty gram with my pic attached to it. Written in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS with lots of exclamation points. Bioware really ****ed this one up.

CerasHardeth's Avatar


CerasHardeth
12.18.2011 , 12:44 AM | #28
I still dont understand why it didnt work in the first 4 times I sent it out.

Shemlin's Avatar


Shemlin
12.18.2011 , 12:44 AM | #29
Posting this from my brothers account as I can't get into the forums. Ticket #'s 1075950 and 1080342. 1075950 got a response that said that they can't reset questions via email, even though http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/2575 said to use the I.D and all that BS. Re-emailed back for 1080342.

This is after 4 hours on the phone with a disconnect and one hang up after tons of calls. I only hung up after I saw the whole email thing. I would really love for Bioware/EA (it's EA most likely) to compensate the players for their terrible customer service. Hopefully this gets resolved before I lose the chance to get my money back or I will be one very unhappy camper with them.

Reposting this from another thread in hopes to share the pain.

TheFocusElf's Avatar


TheFocusElf
12.18.2011 , 12:57 AM | #30
+1 at this point really.

I would pay extra, for access to NA domiciled tech/account CSRs.

Very angry as well.