Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Been on hold for 4 hours now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Been on hold for 4 hours now

jarros
12.17.2011 , 08:35 PM | #11
well i planned on TOR entertaining me for my saturday night, but i suppose this will do.

BlackKnight
12.17.2011 , 08:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jarros View Post
well i planned on TOR entertaining me for my saturday night, but i suppose this will do.
It's now nearing 10pm {EST], I've been emailing, Posting and calling since 5:30pm [EST] (on the phone for about an hours less than the total, it took an hour of redialing every 10-30 seconds to get on hold)
--
Sometimes the good guys wear Black
Guild: Prime Defence
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/5b2d3360797e7553.png

jarros
12.17.2011 , 08:54 PM | #13
ill sit on here all night complaining if thats what it takes. i mean what else would i be doing? i cleared my whole weekend to play this game (which i cant) so ive got nothing but time now. im sure others would just be fine with getting screwed over, and not make a stink about it. just say 'oh well' until the problem is fixed weeks down the line. but not me man. im a true armchair warrior.

VoltronBJ
12.17.2011 , 08:58 PM | #14
I talked to a representative named maria, and a manager named Ian M. apparently he elevated my support ticket, so now there is some special person who can fix it...when they get around to it. 5 hours on the phone, and I now am being asked to wait again. i am broken.

jarros
12.17.2011 , 09:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by VoltronBJ View Post
I talked to a representative named maria, and a manager named Ian M. apparently he elevated my support ticket, so now there is some special person who can fix it...when they get around to it. 5 hours on the phone, and I now am being asked to wait again. i am broken.
lol .... what a joke.

dkfiend
12.17.2011 , 09:07 PM | #16
This is what I get from the reply...

Quote:
"Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue with your account security questions.

This issue should now be resolved, and your security questions should now be reset. Please log into www.swtor.com to register new security questions.

This reset was carried out at a system level, in order to help customers who were unable to log into their accounts. Please be aware that this was a one-off, specially conducted reset, and will not occur again.

If you are still unable to access your account, or experience any further difficulties, please call our Customer Service team using one of the following numbers for further assistance.

- USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
- UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
- For calls from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Galactic Support is our Specialty....

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service"

So I try logging on, login my account.. guess what? Same security question asked again..

Please disable this POS features.. and shoot the person that thought it was a great idea.

BlackKnight
12.17.2011 , 09:08 PM | #17
I'm saved!!!

They finally responded correctly to an email and did the proper reset...

I just hung up while on hold to let others in...

Good luck all!!
--
Sometimes the good guys wear Black
Guild: Prime Defence
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/5b2d3360797e7553.png

jarros
12.17.2011 , 09:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
I'm saved!!!

They finally responded correctly to an email and did the proper reset...

I just hung up while on hold to let others in...

Good luck all!!
awesome man. hopefully they get around to doing all of us. have fun playing. im gonna stay here and complain until mine is reset too.

Cilveran
12.17.2011 , 09:14 PM | #19
That is frickin' ridiculous!
And here I was dissatisfied with the support team not replying to my in-game tickets for the last 2 days, but this kinda puts things in perspective...
--------------------------
Sanctus Amicitia

CerasHardeth
12.17.2011 , 10:51 PM | #20
I did this valid photo id 3 times already... and got me nowhere..