Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will we ever see Dubrillion? *SPOILERS*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Will we ever see Dubrillion? *SPOILERS*

Infinite_Burnout
05.06.2012 , 02:16 PM | #1
I've been rolling Smuggler and liking the story a lot. I've been pursuing the Risha dialogue tree and pretty much knew that I wasn't going to see Dubrillion by the end. However, I felt that Risha had enough to her character to get a clear view of the political situation on said planet and hope to have an expansion that shows her getting the crown and restoring the Drayen Dynasty.

But then I remembered this sounded exactly like DA2's Sebastian's arc. And the DLC for that ended up being cancelled. To be fair, I find Risha a far more engaging character (That and she doesn't propose a 'chaste' romance) and hope to see her arc completed.

But with all that's been going on, would it even be possible? Is Dubrillion a far-off never, ever land the same as Starkhaven?

AshlaBoga
05.06.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Infinite_Burnout View Post
I've been rolling Smuggler and liking the story a lot. I've been pursuing the Risha dialogue tree and pretty much knew that I wasn't going to see Dubrillion by the end. However, I felt that Risha had enough to her character to get a clear view of the political situation on said planet and hope to have an expansion that shows her getting the crown and restoring the Drayen Dynasty.

But then I remembered this sounded exactly like DA2's Sebastian's arc. And the DLC for that ended up being cancelled. To be fair, I find Risha a far more engaging character (That and she doesn't propose a 'chaste' romance) and hope to see her arc completed.

But with all that's been going on, would it even be possible? Is Dubrillion a far-off never, ever land the same as Starkhaven?
Firstly, it might be featured but a lot of us (like me) want Kashyyyk before we spend time on a planet like Dubrillion - I'd never even heard of it before playing a smuggler.

MCerberus
05.06.2012 , 04:46 PM | #3
And Ziost is mentioned enough that we'd really need to see it in play next time the Republic goes on offense.
Self-referential metasig #524789

elliotcat
05.06.2012 , 05:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Firstly, it might be featured but a lot of us (like me) want Kashyyyk before we spend time on a planet like Dubrillion - I'd never even heard of it before playing a smuggler.
Same - and I kind of have a hard time caring about Dubrillion. Risha is my character's friend, but she hasn't forgotten what a jerk her dad was.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

KorinHyvek
05.07.2012 , 06:38 PM | #5
Given that it only has direct ties to one character, I find it far more likely Dubrillion will be a small instance as part of a future class quest for Risha.
The Ferrin Legacy, Ebon Hawk
Major Volner Ferrin // Darth Hessar