Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chat feature does not work in party or guild chat.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Chat feature does not work in party or guild chat.

TheRuneKnight
12.17.2011 , 08:03 PM | #1
Everything was normal, questing on Dromund Kaas, when my chat messages in party chat stopped submitting. I thought that maybe I had been disconnected from the server, but I typed in general chat and was submitting my posts just fine. Whispering individuals works fine as well. I joined a Guild and I am not able to see anything or say anything in guild chat. I see when people join my party or when they log off or on in guild chat. I've checked my settings and they are fine. I've logged off and back on a few times and completely closed my client and restarted, but nothing is fixing this issue for me. Has anyone found a workaround for this? I can't effectively group up with people if I cannot communicate with them!
[█|▒▒▒▒Ξ|()||█Ξ[[███████████████████████████)
"I am the 99%...who don't get to pick my gem color anymore."

Astarie
12.17.2011 , 08:05 PM | #2
I have exactly the same problem and have posted here a few times with no replies or fixes.

dryiggles
12.17.2011 , 08:25 PM | #3
I'm having the same exactly issues. At first it was just the guild chat now it seems to be party chat at times too.

I have also made a thread on this issue mainly on the guild chat.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...964#post434964

I really hope a dev will look into this soon. This would be a very bad thing to have going on post Dec. 20th. Its frustrating enough at it is now.
JEDI GUARDIAN - ZABIMARU - ART OF WAR