Let me finish space missions earlier

celldoom

One of the main reasons i avoid space missions is because i have to do two missions for the daily, the exp reward is low and i am forced to go though the whole mission even if i finish it early. Whats the point of improving my ship if i cant finish the mission earlier? Why can't i go to hyperspace once i destroy all the fighters? Why cant skip to the end and destroy the "boss"?

I don't want to do 2 missions per daily for very little exp/fleet comms, and sitting half the mission in afk mode while the ship flies around on the rails is just plain annoying.

Because part of the mission is surviving until the end of the timer, most missions are under 10 minutes. I don't understand the issue.
But there is nothing to survive, notthing challenging. You can literally hit the power converter on shield boost and just sit there tanking the damage and alttab to youtube while the mission ends. The point is that i have to do 2 missions for too little exp/fleet comms. if it rewarded a decent amount like 20k exp and 20 fleet comms for the daily then sure...

The only worthwhile daily is the last one that offers a decent amount for 1 mission.

Because part of the mission is surviving until the end of the timer, most missions are under 10 minutes. I don't understand the issue.

Pretty much that. Besides, [assumption] it's probably much easier to code it that way. [/assumption]