Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inheritance Construction Kit questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Inheritance Construction Kit questions

VonFinklestein
05.06.2012 , 07:05 AM | #1
1)How do you obtain them? (Excluding the main hand weapon you get for completing Act 1)

2)How do you get them to a character on the opposite faction?

Haters gunna' hate

Vootu
05.06.2012 , 07:07 AM | #2
1. ive had them as rewards from uwt missions, also from drop boxes for mission hand ins

2. no idea

Vonb
05.06.2012 , 07:10 AM | #3
it doesnt rally matter since they are pretty much useless.

you get a purple non moddable item, which you will outrlevel before you even figure if it made a difference for you or not
The question is: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.(battlebug 2011)

VonFinklestein
05.06.2012 , 08:06 AM | #4
If this is the case, I have no idea why BioWare would even bother implementing this crud.

Haters gunna' hate

SentinelDranoel
05.06.2012 , 08:12 AM | #5
should have just had the item level with you, or be modable. As of now I have not used any of the 4 inheritance kits I have or the 1 birthright kit I got for killing a world boss.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Nyoro
05.06.2012 , 08:13 AM | #6
They should make them like Heirloom gear on WoW, Blue Quality and scales with the users level.

This would make them great for leveling Alts.
Triggerhappy - lvl50 Vanguard Tomb of Freedon Nadd R.I.P Trayus Academy
The Honkhonk Legacy
"I haven't enjoyed myself this much since the sacking of BioWare Austin!" -John Riccitiello

RazielHex
05.06.2012 , 08:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyoro View Post
They should make them like Heirloom gear on WoW, Blue Quality and scales with the users level.

This would make them great for leveling Alts.
And destroy the cybertech/armstech/artifice/armormech/synthweaving professions which are needed to keep legacy gear (non-inheritance) up to date.

You can get inheritance stuff from Daily COmmendations on Corellia/Belsavis, you can get them from Fleet Commendations in the Vendor, and you can find them from some gathering crits (on prosperous/wealthy missions), such as Treasure Hunting.

They have been retweaked to be end-chapter rewards as well.

Inspecter
05.06.2012 , 08:38 AM | #8
In answer to the 2nd question, you mail them. They're Bound to Legacy. You can mail them to any character of yours on the same server.