Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recipe for birthright armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Recipe for birthright armor?

Secured
05.06.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1
I really really love the birthright armor for my guardian and i wanted to know if its somehow possible to get a crit crafted gear?

Also, is it possible to get a recipe for the rakata items?

even if its possible to get a recipe, because i dont have synth i can't craft it myself and only a guardian can buy this gear...

Trephination
05.06.2012 , 02:18 AM | #2
Unfortunately, it's not possible to get augmented versions of the legacy gear--through crafting or any other means. I'm right there with you though, the legacy sets look much more class-appropriate than any endgame gear.

Sadly, all legacy gear is only useful for a 1-2 level window if you equip it as soon as possible while leveling, and that's it. It doesn't even scale as you level, as many people might have expected. Maybe one day they'll let us add augment slots to gear of our choosing.
Blackadder | @ Prophecy of the Five] | Korokokill | @ The Bastion
AKA Teacher

Tuhalu
05.06.2012 , 03:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Trephination View Post
Sadly, all legacy gear is only useful for a 1-2 level window if you equip it as soon as possible while leveling, and that's it. It doesn't even scale as you level, as many people might have expected. Maybe one day they'll let us add augment slots to gear of our choosing.
Not entirely correct!

The non-custom Legacy gear is Legendary quality, making it better or equal to Epic gear for at least 4 levels. That's pretty darn helpful imo.

Also, there are two sets of custom legacy gear you can buy from the same vendors you get your birthright and inheritance legacy gear from, with the exact same appearances.

Every impression that the devs have given so far is that some method of adding augment slots to any gear will be coming with patch 1.3. That shouldn't be too far away from the PTS now.

Captainejo
05.06.2012 , 08:27 AM | #4
Moseisleyradio.com has a great podcast interview that discusses 1.3 a little, it isn't a content update apparently, so no PTS is needed, they are supposedly 'finishing' the crewskill crafting things like mods and augmentation, and doing pvp updates. Really informative podcast. No PTS means faster release, sounds like they are listening to us. Give it a listen.
The Wiggin Legacy
Dak Attack!
Sage Scoundrel Shadow Guardian Sorc Powertech Sniper

I broke PvP