Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Villain

Captain_Zone
05.08.2012 , 12:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
barus
hunter
skavak
tarro blood
jadus

those were the ones i wanted to kill the most
Did Tarro Blood make the list due to his emo/nerdRAGE tears?

He reminds me of a really pompous version of Anakin Skywalker from the prequels.... only slightly cooler.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

bright_ephemera
05.08.2012 , 01:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post

He reminds me of a really pompous version of Anakin Skywalker from the prequels.... only slightly cooler.
I dunno. I can't take any non-Freddie Mercury man who wears lip liner seriously.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Captain_Zone
05.08.2012 , 10:30 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I dunno. I can't take any non-Freddie Mercury man who wears lip liner seriously.
Well said! I doubt Tarro Blood could write music or sing ANYWHERE near as well as ol' Freddie. God rest him, the man was a genius.
. OPOD

Karkais
05.08.2012 , 11:48 PM | #24
First, my favorite villains are myself. But.. for NPCs, hmm. Unfortunately, I havent yet played all character storylines, Ive only met Darth Jadus once for example so I dont know much about him. I can imagine theres plenty of cool villain characters I havent had the pleasure of meeting yet.

Darth Baras - A very complete package. One of the more charismatic NPC villains for sure. I loved his promotion la Darth Vader on Hoth. "YOU are in command now.."

HK-47 - Well.. duh! What can I say. Its HK!

Darth Malgus - he walked into the Jedi temple and ripped them apart. Poster boy.

Dark side Jaesa Willsaam - Well, you can romance her.. and shes personification of all vices pretty much.

Tyresius Lokai - a magnificent bastard.

Skavak - he steals your ship.

Darth Zash - a very nice character concept.

The imperial agent whose name I dont remember, and who my jedi knight had as 'opponent' on Taris iirc.. Very gentlemanly type.. But natural enemy. I liked him.

Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Yes.. Tarro Blood doesn't make a very strong villain as such, but he makes a great nemesis. The story built up him as the guy to hate from the beginning very nicely. I wish other character storylines had enemies like that.

Thanks for this thread. It reminded me how great story and characters SWTOR has. Now I want to play it again.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

bright_ephemera
05.09.2012 , 05:27 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
HK-47 - Well.. duh! What can I say. Its HK!

Darth Malgus - he walked into the Jedi temple and ripped them apart. Poster boy.
Agreed and agreed.
Quote:
The imperial agent whose name I dont remember, and who my jedi knight had as 'opponent' on Taris iirc.. Very gentlemanly type.. But natural enemy. I liked him.
Watcher One.

I wanted to shake his hand by the end. Remarkable man. Also one of the reasons I rolled an Agent - turns out I love almost every Imperial Agent I meet.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

namelless
05.09.2012 , 05:34 AM | #26
Probably Skavak, he had some great lines and has a very good rivalry with the smuggler. After he was gone the story just felt really flat, he was a big part of what made act 1 as a smuggler so enjoyable.

I also liked Commander Tavus and Darth Jadus
Elagabalus- Sith Sorcerer(alt)
Commodus- Scoundrel(main)

IconicNStarwarsy
05.09.2012 , 10:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by namelless View Post
Probably Skavak, he had some great lines and has a very good rivalry with the smuggler. After he was gone the story just felt really flat, he was a big part of what made act 1 as a smuggler so enjoyable.
I liked reminding him during every holocall that he had my ship and demanding to know where it was!

Darth Jadus is creepily wise and emanating tangible power. Even though he was a bother to Imperial Intelligence all along, I kinda couldn't help feeling sad when he was suddenly assassinated. I swear he did something to my Agent during that audience!

And I can't stand his daughter, she is such a brat and what makes her even more annoying is the fact that she's actually got power to act on her every whim as opposed to just whining about it. I spite her on every opportunity.

And, I really loved The Eidolon, I knew he'd not be my companion but I really wished he would! And I hated the line you say when you choose the light side option of killing him.

And I haven't played much beyond these, I'm looking forward to meeting all those other villains you guys mentioned.
- PvPimp

Captain_Zone
05.09.2012 , 08:05 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by IconicNStarwarsy View Post
I liked reminding him during every holocall that he had my ship and demanding to know where it was!
I would imagine an Ashton Kutcher voice asking Skavak "Dude, Where's My Ship?"
. OPOD

Faytthegreat
05.10.2012 , 01:45 AM | #29
Skavak - He stole my ship...

Baras - Not actually finished the story yet but like i belive he said himself "Every Sith must work towards their own promotion"

Although the Jedi Knight story was very good overal, you didn't feel like you have your own big enemy, I mean everyone's enemy is the Emperor on the republic side so...

Arravan
05.12.2012 , 04:35 AM | #30
I'm only 2/3 of the way through the Jedi Knight story. So far I realli like Darth Angral. Most Sith you meet are all about the conquest and evil and other dark stuff. While Angral is no less dark, getting driven over the edge because of loosing his son in front of his eyes kinda made me sympathetic to him.