Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Villain

Guildrum
05.06.2012 , 01:31 PM | #11
Chapter 3 Smuggler Spolier.

Spoiler

The Voidwolf was also a good villain. Gave my Smuggler that "reluctant hero" feel that I was looking for.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Captain_Zone
05.06.2012 , 02:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
From the view of the Empire.

Darth Jadus, he was so cunning, powerful and know the importance of non force users. You also got a chance to join him.

Zash, she's cunning and got tons of knowledge.
I just can't bring myself to categorize Zash as a villain. She's too dang NICE! She strikes me as a genuinely nice person who just happens to be Sith. Yes, I'm about to finish Chapter 2 with my Assassin, but so far even.... disabled the way she is, she still gives out good solid advice, and cheerful commentary.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Sinaed
05.06.2012 , 02:04 PM | #13
Darth Jadus,
Darth Baras,
Hunter

And myself
"We chew and spit you out
We laugh, you scream and shout
All flee, with fear you run
You'll know just where we come from"

GhostDrone
05.06.2012 , 02:41 PM | #14
Malgus and Jadus, for sure.

Two people with different visions of a New Empire.

TheBetty
05.06.2012 , 08:48 PM | #15
I don't find Malgus that big of a threat. I think he's just mad about the Jedi Grand Master handing his ***** to him lol
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

LilTsar
05.06.2012 , 09:09 PM | #16
1. Darth Tormen
2. Tarro Blood
3. Corso Riggs
4. Darth Jadus
5. Ulgo

worst villain meanwhile id say is 'The Butcher' from smug story. hear about him secondhand nonstop but only see him twice during the storyline, once over holo and once in a voss vision. and they expect me to have emotions about him? what, did you think i was paying attention to npc's ramblings? rather bugs me that 'the butcher's bane' title is only accessible if you kill the guy, i never saw a need to kill him, he never actually did anything annoying to me like tarro blood or skavak.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

imnotawitch
05.07.2012 , 12:58 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTsar View Post
1. Darth Tormen
2. Tarro Blood
3. Corso Riggs
4. Darth Jadus
5. Ulgo

worst villain meanwhile id say is 'The Butcher' from smug story. hear about him secondhand nonstop but only see him twice during the storyline, once over holo and once in a voss vision. and they expect me to have emotions about him? what, did you think i was paying attention to npc's ramblings? rather bugs me that 'the butcher's bane' title is only accessible if you kill the guy, i never saw a need to kill him, he never actually did anything annoying to me like tarro blood or skavak.
Er, I can see how people don't like Corso's character, but I don't see how he could be considered a villain.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

MWidowmaker
05.07.2012 , 11:17 AM | #18
barus
hunter
skavak
tarro blood
jadus

those were the ones i wanted to kill the most

Darth_Solrac
05.07.2012 , 11:19 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
I don't find Malgus that big of a threat. I think he's just mad about the Jedi Grand Master handing his ***** to him lol
Your lol is cuz your statement is a joke......right? Please tell me that's a joke.................

OP, I would say me, & Thanaton. As I've only just finished my Sorc's story.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

lokdron
05.07.2012 , 11:39 AM | #20
My favorite villain?

Myself
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!