Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Mission Suggestion

Skamatized
05.05.2012 , 11:07 PM | #1
I have made 3 high level characters now and I just realized that every time I quest I pass on most of the heroic missions, mainly because of not enough people. So here is my suggestion for the developers:

Can you make all heroic missions have an option where you can do a "solo" version of the quest with just not as great as reward?

The reason I am asking this is because I miss a lot of good side stories that I find impossible to do while leveling.

To combat the people that say just do it when your 50, is of course an option but I would like to see the content as I level and at the proper level. Plus it will give some extra xp that can give you that boost to get ahead a few levels while questing.

Please consider this!! Thanks
Server: Shadowlands
Guild: Blood and Bones
Main: Dorjin; Alt: Traligli; Alt: Qusil
Account: Canceled 08/05/2012

Nikoliy
05.05.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
I think the problem is your server...
I have 3 lvl 50 and 3 mid 20s on Death Wind Corridor and its pointless to try to get a group to do any FP before lvl 50 because you will spend hours spamming and not find a group. I started leveling a character on The Fat Man server and with so many ppl I am actually able to do PVP and FP leveling. Check it out... their is probably more ppl on a starter planet on The Fat Man then their is on the fleet on your server.

Skamatized
05.06.2012 , 12:05 AM | #3
No the issue is not Flashpoints, I am just talking about heroic quests. My server has a good population, you just don't run into that many people leveling at any given time while out questing. I can find group for flashpoints because that is more centralized. The issue arises when you have a heroic quest that is out in the sticks and no one is around. You aren't going to go to the fleet and try asking people there? I know I wouldn't.
Server: Shadowlands
Guild: Blood and Bones
Main: Dorjin; Alt: Traligli; Alt: Qusil
Account: Canceled 08/05/2012