Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

the emperor's wrath (SPOILER)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
the emperor's wrath (SPOILER)

TheManAndres's Avatar


TheManAndres
05.05.2012 , 06:59 PM | #1
How come we don't get the title:
Spoiler
Is it because all the other classes would be jelly because of this most epic title?
what do we say to the god of procarsination ? NOT TODAY!

DeutschGamer's Avatar


DeutschGamer
05.05.2012 , 08:31 PM | #2
No, most likely because its a spoiler alert or an oversight.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Kanshan's Avatar


Kanshan
05.05.2012 , 08:49 PM | #3
It was that before, then they changed it to Darth for two reason.
1. As posted before spoiler alert.
2. "Emperor's Wrath" is cool, but players want the "Darth" Title.
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Darthshnooky's Avatar


Darthshnooky
05.06.2012 , 09:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
It was that before, then they changed it to Darth for two reason.
1. As posted before spoiler alert.
2. "Emperor's Wrath" is cool, but players want the "Darth" Title.
It's no more spoilery than "Champion of the Great Hunt" -- in fact less so since "Emperor's Wrath" doesn't mean much to anyone who hasn't reached Act 3 yet. The title could mean just about anything.

We lost it because they wouldn't let us have both it and Darth, which is silly. We have apprentice or something early on, which SIs don't get -- so we're balanced with them having Forcewalker. But i'd gladly share Apprentice with them to get Emperor's Wrath back and still keep Darth. Give us Emperor's Wrath at the start of Act 3, then Darth at it's conclusion. And give BH's "...the Mandalorian" while you're at it BW!

Pplwithnolives's Avatar


Pplwithnolives
05.06.2012 , 02:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthshnooky View Post
It's no more spoilery than "Champion of the Great Hunt" -- in fact less so since "Emperor's Wrath" doesn't mean much to anyone who hasn't reached Act 3 yet. The title could mean just about anything.

We lost it because they wouldn't let us have both it and Darth, which is silly. We have apprentice or something early on, which SIs don't get -- so we're balanced with them having Forcewalker. But i'd gladly share Apprentice with them to get Emperor's Wrath back and still keep Darth. Give us Emperor's Wrath at the start of Act 3, then Darth at it's conclusion. And give BH's "...the Mandalorian" while you're at it BW!
I strongly agree.
Troll Above

DamenX's Avatar


DamenX
05.08.2012 , 01:12 PM | #6
Ya i was actually wondering the same thing the other day. There is no reason we cannot have this title. Lowbies could think that title came form a flashpoint or raid or something. I mean look at the merc title chmpion of the great hunt .. My merc is lvl 14 i had no idea i was gonna win that ****. There coulda been a twist or somoene else coulda won and we had a rematch or anything. and SI's with there force walkers titles... GIVE US ARE DAMN TITLES!. plz

AllanGand's Avatar


AllanGand
05.08.2012 , 01:51 PM | #7
because during the beta, a lot of people cried that sith warriors can't get the Darth title which was given to Inquisitors only, at the end of their story line. And so Bioware decided to replace the Emperor's Wrath with Darth because people cried for it so much.

i_am_sancho's Avatar


i_am_sancho
05.08.2012 , 05:16 PM | #8
Anyone who's played the Jedi Knight story knows what the Emperor's Wrath is. It would be a huge spoiler. A very enormously awesome title of a huge spoiler, but a massive, unacceptable spoiler nonetheless

Brutestrengthboy's Avatar


Brutestrengthboy
05.09.2012 , 06:01 PM | #9
Yeah that would be a nice title for us Sith Warriors.I wouldn't mind BW giving us that title to put on.

JamieM's Avatar


JamieM
05.10.2012 , 02:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by i_am_sancho View Post
Anyone who's played the Jedi Knight story knows what the Emperor's Wrath is. It would be a huge spoiler. A very enormously awesome title of a huge spoiler, but a massive, unacceptable spoiler nonetheless
I think when you deal with titles, the whole 'spoiler' argument has to go out the window. This is an mmo and it has titles. It is INEVITABLE that you will see someone with a title that will tell you a part of their class story - whether it's Champion of the GH, Darth, Forcewalker, Master, Emperor's Wrath - the important thing is that the achievements leading up to that are kept under wraps as much as possible.

That being said, the Darth title is infinitely more epic than Emperor's Wrath and it was for this reason that Bioware reversed their initial decision to only award the title to SIs. I wouldn't mind having EW too though but it's no real biggie for me. I'm very happy with Darth.

Spoiler