Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem Gathering

Snakeyees
05.05.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1
I have been gathering for weeks now on belsavis daily area, I mostly see Nodes that spawn for Immunity seeds (A.K.A Immunity cell culture)and neurochemical Bud (A.K.A Neurochemical Extract) where as Red vascular tendril (A.K.A Red Goo), Psychoactive fungus (A.K.A Psychoactive compound), quick-growth colony (A.K.A quick-growth agent) are the ones that are used the most, in biochem cfrating. is there a way to balance these nodes so they evenly distribute them across the board. i harvest all the nodes even if i don't need it. if i do not the nodes will never change to the type needed, thus I'm sitting on quite of bit of these rarely used components. and since they are not used A lot they do not tend to sell on my server.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

mrfoughtforever
05.05.2012 , 02:27 PM | #2
You can harvest mobs too.

Snakeyees
05.05.2012 , 04:23 PM | #3
Yes but it appears to be random what you get from them, so in less I'm missing something i have no idea what mobs give what resources back.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.