Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to get different Lightsaber crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
How to get different Lightsaber crystals

cosika
05.05.2012 , 07:58 AM | #1
Hi, I'm still new here, but I'm wondering how/where can you get different colored crystals for the lightsabers. I found how to get a yellow crystal by taking the dark side option in the Lovers & Secrects (or whatever it was called) quest. Specifically, I'd like an orange and a purple crystal (playing different characters). Can these be bought from somewhere or looted, or even earned at some point?

Thanks in advance.

Djspyder
05.05.2012 , 08:47 AM | #2
There are a Few ways to Do it.

1.) If you take artifice as a crew skill you can craft different color crystals, with different stats.(purple crystals are not included, No orange crystals until the Higher lvls)... More Crystal schematics may be added later on.

2.) You can purchase Color Crystals from the GTN (as long as someone has them posted)

3.) There are some High end crystals that can be bought with commendations but not until the later lvls.(daily comms)

4.) They drop as loot, but its rare, and Some Crystals are more rare then others. and Usually only drop for certain instances.

As For Getting a Purple Crystal specifically, I believe Purple Crystals are Currently the most rare color in the game so good luck with that... Also there are some High LvL power crystals that are related to the "Rackgoul Outbreak" open world event... but they cost something like 75-80 DNA samples... so you'll be grinding dailies for a while to get those.

cosika
05.05.2012 , 11:13 AM | #3
Great, thank you for the info