Operative is too OP!

NickTo

Are we back to crying about Operatives? If you have run into a platoon of stunlocking operatives and feel you must now leave the game I apologize. Guys take the crying and put it to something useful, you know, like ball room dancing or possibly Ice Hockey. Operative is standing 6 feet under atm due to the pvp community.

PersausDCW

Healer Operative

People dont like to be frustrated. 99,99% of modern human beings are illiterated, lazy, weak, and stupid. They dont know how to make themselves feel good. They blindly follow they vagaries. People dont like to endeavor, they want to have their satisfaction immidietly.

In the context of game: people want to see their favorite class the strongest and other helpless. They dont want to compete to win. Then they whine about boring matches with no competition. And then they leave elswhere to make exact same circle.

I was recently killed by a team of Marauders. They didn't even have to stunlock me (actually i was root-locked!) because they shred me to pieces within 3 seconds. This is likely going to make me unsub. :rolleyes:

I also was recently attacked by an Operative. I almost didn't notice him but something was tickeling me... Then I turned laziely around, saw that DPS Operative and killed him. I was eating a sandwich at the same time.

Now I wish I had taken a picture of the fight because I hadn't seen a DPS Op in a while... They are such a rare breed.

Edited by Ich_Bin

people that don't have pvp experience from other games or just spacial awareness skills / key binds will always QQ about something being op or the other. Yall need to look at yourself instead of blaming others and see how i can improve, there are top end players of every class and spec.

People dont like to be frustrated. 99,99% of modern human beings are illiterated, lazy, weak, and stupid. They dont know how to make themselves feel good. They blindly follow they vagaries. People dont like to endeavor, they want to have their satisfaction immidietly.

In the context of game: people want to see their favorite class the strongest and other helpless. They dont want to compete to win. Then they whine about boring matches with no competition. And then they leave elswhere to make exact same circle.

Your sig made me lol

Well that's a pretty dismal view of "modern" humanity. I am not sure what you mean by "illiterated" but if you meant "illiterate" I would say your 99.99% is a bit exaggerated.

However, humans being imperfect as they are will exhibit all those other traits to some degree at sometime, so that would make it 100% in my opinion. Instant gratification is human nature unfortunately. It is just more apparent in modern times because gratification is more available instantly now.

That said, how this all pertains to how people react to games, whether it is complaining about mechanics, content or class imbalance or whatever is not really on the players. Games are there not to be worked at, frustrated by and endured to finally after much effort achieve the goal of enjoyment.

I "endeavor", sacrifice time and comfort, endure frustrations and forgo "instant gratification" to achieve an ultimate goal of success in my job. I play games to escape that and unwind and have fun as a reward for my hard work. If a game starts to feel like a job I quit. I only need one job. This is the reason I left WoW. Six hour raids were to much like work for me, and the pay sucked!

It is on BioWare to make the game fun for everyone. It is BW who needs to work and endure and be frustrated until they come up with a product that delivers a fun experience and is worth the $15 a month.

You can tell people all day to suck it up and quit QQing. But in the end if it isn't fun to them and giving the instant gratification they want and are paying for then they will leave. Enough players leave and those left will have less fun, and leave as well.

I am the customer. I have ALL the power. Please me or I take my money elsewhere.

And you can start with nerfing CC in PvP. The most un-fun thing in this game at the moment IMHO.

Edited by Krashnburn
NUNYA

You can tell people all day to suck it up and quit QQing. But in the end if it isn't fun to them and giving the instant gratification they want and are paying for then they will leave. Enough players leave and those left will have less fun, and leave as well.

I am the customer. I have ALL the power. Please me or I take my money elsewhere.

I think most people on the forum would prefer people skip the QQ stage and go straight to the leaving part.

The problem is stuns need to BREAK on damage cap.

Getting stunned and damaged is not too bad. But when it's 3 or 4 people and you go from 100-0 while hammering your go stealth button that is a problem.

It's the same thing with sents. When there is 3 of us on you and we see a choke. You are going to eat master strike from the other 2 and maybe explode. There needs to be a cap on the amount of damage you can take in total before a stun breaks

Edited by Lt_Latency

And here one of the problems I have with pvp is how 3 of the 8 AC have "go stealth" buttons.

It's to keep us alive. I will give up if I get more armour and another Leap. or another shield and another gap closer or an AoE push away and another gap closer

Edited by Lt_Latency

I think most people on the forum would prefer people skip the QQ stage and go straight to the leaving part.

So, if anyone has ANY complaints or suggestions about the game they should never post it on the forum in hopes it gets noticed by the devs so the game can be improved and maybe more fun for their tastes.

The customer should not ever voice their concerns about the game/product, but instead just shut up and get out?

As long as YOU like the game as is, it all that matters...

Good plan....:confused:

Edited by Krashnburn
NUNYA

I love the irony of your post. "illiterated" cracks me up.