Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware: Don't be afraid of imbalance if it's earned.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bioware: Don't be afraid of imbalance if it's earned.

hulkweazel
05.05.2012 , 11:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
If that were true, my guild wouldnt still be the only one on Namadii corridor with unyielding titles, earned by killing karagga on nightmare mode in under 2 hours, or the infernal title earned by completing eternity vault on nightmare mode in under one hour.

PvE accomplishments last. PvP accomplishments dont - five minutes after looking at that scoreboard, nobody else is going to care that you got 900k damage in a warzone match.
As someone who has both titles, it's a nice achievement my guild received for completing the content but in no way should it be equated to "skill". We just did the content enough times to know the fights well enough to blow through it. (FYI, they are both attained for beating them in under 2 hours)

Hizoka
05.05.2012 , 12:30 PM | #12
why is it bad players who have never cleared PvE content claim it takes no skill and its easy???

while at the same time they also are terrible at pvP but think spenidn time being handed gear from losing game after game after game means they are skilled because they got a title based on time spent in PvP not actually based on ability or acomplishments.

NoTomorrow
05.06.2012 , 02:42 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hizoka View Post
why is it bad players who have never cleared PvE content claim it takes no skill and its easy???

while at the same time they also are terrible at pvP but think spenidn time being handed gear from losing game after game after game means they are skilled because they got a title based on time spent in PvP not actually based on ability or acomplishments.
While i dont want to drag anyone in a fight about pvp vs pve elitism, but pve population from my personal experience seems waaaaay more arrogant. This feeling of entitlement ppl recive after completing an opsis becoming disturbing.