Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missions hard to solo

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Sniper
Class Quest missions hard to solo

Daxy
03.06.2013 , 10:15 AM | #21
there is a point in the game where the "difficulty" jumps quite a bit in npc's
taris and hoth are where it tends to happen

plus, with kaliyo as tank it becomes hard to use flashbang to cc as her abilities will break it
you are probably also too far away to use debilitate as another cc

contrary to intuition sometimes it is better to be right "in the face" of the enemy so you can utilize all your cc abilities
(especially since kaliyo can draw aggro so easy) so long as you are in cover

my advice would be to make sure any excess aoe taunts and abilities of kaliyo are turned off
you might even want to put her in sniper mode- this way you can juggle mobs and have them yo-yo between you two; make sure your companion is at least in blue level appropriate gear not to mention yourself; cc strongs and burn down weaks and regulars

fwiw-- at this level i found engineering to be better-- you will be a bit "tankier" with shield probe buffs and your explosive probe will make quick work of the strongs

good hunting

ffs--- holy necros batman--- my bad

Grimoir
03.06.2013 , 01:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cocotazon View Post
hello:
what class are u? trooper, ..???.............
Are you kidding? You just asked if he is a TROOPER? Are you even capable of reading? This is the SNIPER sub-forum. Its impossible to navigate here without going typing the direct link or clicking through the IMPERIAL AGENT page, so how you could even consider asking as dumb a question as this is beyond me...

And why the **** are you rezzing this post from almost 9 months ago?
~The Jykoor Legacy of The Bastion(PvP)~
Anasė - Terminal Velocity[Hybrid] Powertech - Level: 55
Jerīcho - Tactics Vanguard - Level: 55