Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why lock 8 man raids out from Tier 2 boots?

Andex
05.05.2012 , 04:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dcgregorya View Post
You are of course assuming you do every daily (heroics included) and space mission that gives commendations. I tend to spend my time raiding when I'm on, not 3 hours a day running daily missions. Anyway, point being, just because it's a PITA now doesn't mean it'll be a PITA 3 months from now. For now get another guild to help you.
Space missions weren't included in the estimation and your perceptions of my intentions are not my intentions. Perception of reality =/= reality.. I'm not going to be some CKN nub and say l2play because it takes you 3 hours, but you should start figuring out ways to do it faster.
Raaxi Nimm
Backrocket Bastards
RP Swag, PvP Flagged

Dragonbgone
05.05.2012 , 10:25 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Andex View Post
Someone can't count. It takes ~10 days to get all 3. God forbid someone actually be accurate about something. It's cool bro, I understand. Your epeen was in the way.
I would watch whom you are talking to. The members of Cali Killed Nox know what they're talking about.

On that note, if you want the gear you'll have to run dalies, that was the status quo in 1.0.
Here, one piece of gear is gotten solely by killing NM Pilgrim, which means you'll have to get a group of 16. There are many ways to do this: have 16 members, group with another guild, group with multiple guilds. If you want it bad enough you'll make it happen. It does suck that our servers are all so small. This really does hinder people finding enough active, geared people to do it.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Andex
05.06.2012 , 06:06 AM | #23
[QUOTE=Dragonbgone;4270329]I would watch whom you are talking to. The members of Cali Killed Nox know what they're talking about.

Who?
Raaxi Nimm
Backrocket Bastards
RP Swag, PvP Flagged

invizion
05.06.2012 , 07:14 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
I would watch whom you are talking to. The members of Cali Killed Nox know what they're talking about.
LOL, I cant stop laughing
Regret Gaming
Now accepting X-Realm apps - Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
http://www.twitch.tv/invi_tv

PolakToma
05.06.2012 , 08:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
That is a valid point that OP has brought up. We found a work around by teaming up with another 8m guild to do Nightmare Pilgrim together and spread the loot equally.
Thanks Dulfy! Yeah weve tried to group with another 8m guild but just getting everyone on at same time and everyone geared with the item, wanting to share the loot and the boss currently bugged out is a big problem.

Iam hoping in 1.3 the new FP will be hard like Lost Island and drop the T2 Campaign boots at the end.

Shinaa
05.06.2012 , 08:48 AM | #26
I still don't get why you discuss this when there is no world boss on most servers (if not all by now) because he cannot be summoned at ALL.