The motion clap bug

Malistyr

Anyone else notice that their character sometimes kind of shuffles and maybe claps at times? I thought it was just me until a few others noticed it on their characters too.

Just curious...

I did notice this. Someone told me that there was another character nearby using the rally buff which causes the character to cheer. I don't know that it is that, though. My toon simply claps once, then runs with her hands down at her side for a few seconds.

I even hoped on my little hover vespa and she did it again. Not a deal breaker but I would like to know if I am missing a puppet show or something.

• 3 months later...
I get it all the time and it's very annoying. It's an emote "stop, stand, clap, hands down by sides". It's done this on my JC and my Agent (haven't played my others long enough). But it seems like it's on a timer. As for it happening as part of someone else's emote: Not true for two counts. 1) emote doesn't match an applause for "Rally" 2) it happens no matter where I am; Ship, Spaceport, Wilderness, etc.

Dont drink the cantina vendor companion buff drinks.

You just made my week!!

My consular has been doing this ever since I came back to the game a week ago and it drives me completely INSANE.

I am not sure why it bugs me so much, but it is worth not using the cantina buff, thank you!!!