Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annoyed at 16man content

Snakeyees
05.04.2012 , 12:26 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jamescloutier View Post
Agree with Spoe. There should be some items that only 16 man groups should have access otherwise what's the point in having them. Don't know if boots from the latest set of armor was the right items to do that with but I have no issues with it.
For your E-peen reward..... you know got to have that in MMO's are you not better than all of us.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

arnoldlol
05.04.2012 , 02:16 PM | #22
Find 8 more. Work with another 8 man guild. Don't do it and still get 4p Campaign, weird.

I think it's great Bioware added a 16-man boss because guilds left and right are losing people, and are forced to run the lesser 8 man raids to keep raiding at all. This is a reward for keeping your **** together and pushing through people quitting.

Hell, we've killed this guy twice without receiving black hole comms from the weekly, can I cry about that?
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

dcgregorya
05.04.2012 , 03:41 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by PolakToma View Post
No I disagree, MORE loot should drop in 16 man, but it should not LOCK people out simply cause they cant get 16 people for this, are you guys insane?
How is locking out content from 8 mans any different than locking it out from 4 mans or single-players?

Or did you just arbitrarily decide 8 man is reasonable and 16 man is unreasonable?

SpoeMeister
05.04.2012 , 05:49 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by PolakToma View Post
Some guilds like mine do not want 16 man raids because we dont want to deal with 8 morons that we have to teach everything to, does not mean our server is dead or were not looking hard enough.

16 man raids should drop MORE loot, or sure a higher quality, but it should NOT lock us out of getting loot such as T2 boots simply cause we cant get 16 people.

Iam sorry that our server is mature and we have people that WORK for a living and were not on some teenage server were alls you do is play video games and demand special compensation for getting 16 people together.
Calling yourself mature while calling other people morons and flaming some more people on the fora is the funniest thing I have ever read.

1. You REFUSE to play the 16 man content, therefore you should not be allowed the same items as the same people who do.
2. If you would have actually read this thread, you would have seen that I apologized for not knowing the boots were part of a set that actually are available in 8 mans. I agree that set gear should be allowed to obtain via the same ways.
3. Don't throw assumptions... I'm a working man myself and I'm part of a guild with only 8 member, 4 of which are rarely online. I enjoy my evenings playing with pugs (you're so-called morons). While doing so I teach and learn... This is called creating a community...
4. I'm not the one demanding anything. You are the one that demands to have the same thing while not doing the same amount of effort. If I want to achieve/receive something, I do whatever the game requires me to do to achieve it. You come here and cry...
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo