Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annoyed at 16man content

schnopsnosn
05.04.2012 , 08:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Exotech stims NEVER drop. They are a myth and have been removed from the game. Just like Unicorns and Leprechauns.
Schematics...

SpoeMeister
05.04.2012 , 09:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AzazaelLoki View Post
I think you missed the point Spoe, or I didn't make it clear enough. A set piece shouldn't be locked to 16 man content when the rest of the set can be obtained in 8 man, as well as the entire previous sets. By all means give 16 man content something special and shiney, but don't make it set pieces.

As for teaming up with another group, we are looking for one, we just haven't found any yet.
I indeed seem to have missed the point. My apologies.

Regarding that complaint, I agree that set pieces should be in the same tier of content.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

pure_laced
05.04.2012 , 09:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
Schematics...
We know what you are referring too. You failed in your earlier post to clarify schematics, so I did as well. We haven't seen a single exo schematic drop in over 2 months straight now clearing ev/kp each week.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

schnopsnosn
05.04.2012 , 09:06 AM | #14
We know what you are referring too. You failed in your earlier post to clarify schematics, so I did as well. We haven't seen a single exo schematic drop in over 2 months straight now clearing ev/kp each week.
We had a drop just yesterday.

pure_laced
05.04.2012 , 09:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
We had a drop just yesterday.
Screenshot or it didn't happen. 8P
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

xenofire
05.04.2012 , 09:44 AM | #16
I feel that 16 man content should have different mechanics, be significantly harder, and drop better loot. We'll call it nightmare mode.

Then the devs can move on to developing new content, and they don't have to tune for equality in both difficulties. Plus there are way cooler things you can do mechanic wise with 16 people. (4 horseman was a crappy fight with 10 people, but great with 25 and 40.)
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

PolakToma
05.04.2012 , 10:56 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jamescloutier View Post
Agree with Spoe. There should be some items that only 16 man groups should have access otherwise what's the point in having them. Don't know if boots from the latest set of armor was the right items to do that with but I have no issues with it.
No I disagree, MORE loot should drop in 16 man, but it should not LOCK people out simply cause they cant get 16 people for this, are you guys insane?

PolakToma
05.04.2012 , 10:59 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SpoeMeister View Post
So great of you to completely miss the point... Still, if you don't have at least 16 players in your guild it's because you're not looking hard enough or because your server is dead. None of those problems can be solved by making content that is available for certain types of gameplay (16man ops) also available to people that don't do that type of gameplay...

but yeah, I was probably just trolling...whatever
Some guilds like mine do not want 16 man raids because we dont want to deal with 8 morons that we have to teach everything to, does not mean our server is dead or were not looking hard enough.

16 man raids should drop MORE loot, or sure a higher quality, but it should NOT lock us out of getting loot such as T2 boots simply cause we cant get 16 people.

Iam sorry that our server is mature and we have people that WORK for a living and were not on some teenage server were alls you do is play video games and demand special compensation for getting 16 people together.

PolakToma
05.04.2012 , 11:01 AM | #19
That about sounds right for us too, havent seen a exotech schem in ages

jamescloutier
05.04.2012 , 11:23 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by PolakToma View Post
No I disagree, MORE loot should drop in 16 man, but it should not LOCK people out simply cause they cant get 16 people for this, are you guys insane?
I would have zero issues with something like an implant/ear piece/datacron/etc that you could only get from 16 man content. It would give guilds more reason to do 16 man content and deal with tougher mechanics other than getting the exact same rewards per raider as the 8 man. I did say I didn't think doing this with a piece from the armor set was a good idea.

And I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.