Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why i think its better if EXP Was not given in Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
why i think its better if EXP Was not given in Warzones

BoredOfMMOS
12.17.2011 , 06:44 PM | #1
First off the exp you get from a warzone win is equal to that of about 2 side quests
but warzones of course take much less time and a quest would only be that short if you skip all the conversations. In theory someone could pvp from 10-50 purely without doing any quests and still be a viable level 50 by having pvp gear then getting carried in flashpoints.

Lowering the amount of exp would also be nice but getting rid of it would be the best solution in my eyes.

Thoughts?
i will miss you Swtor
But your not my mmo home.

belialle
12.17.2011 , 06:46 PM | #2
Personally, I would be fine with this.

But probably this would cause a lot of tears.

BoredOfMMOS
12.17.2011 , 06:47 PM | #3
Also on a side not people pvp for pvp and having fun NOT to level up.
i will miss you Swtor

Sketchyy
12.17.2011 , 06:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by belialle View Post
Personally, I would be fine with this.

But probably this would cause a lot of tears.
as someone who enjoys pvp over pve I would like to see the experience stay. I like to level doing pvp but for those that don't want the experience I think it should be an option to turn exp off for warzones.

scrynen
12.17.2011 , 06:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BoredOfMMOS View Post
First off the exp you get from a warzone win is equal to that of about 2 side quests
Not true, at all, at least where I'm at atm, lvl 29. It's equal or less than 1 quest, depending on the quest.

BoredOfMMOS
12.17.2011 , 06:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by scrynen View Post
Not true, at all, at least where I'm at atm, lvl 29. It's equal or less than 1 quest, depending on the quest.
are you winning and doing good?

As my IA sniper lvl 20 im pulling 11k exp per win
i will miss you Swtor

phlacc
12.17.2011 , 06:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BoredOfMMOS View Post
but warzones of course take much less time and a quest would only be that short if you skip all the conversations. In theory someone could pvp from 10-50 purely without doing any quests and still be a viable level 50 by having pvp gear then getting carried in flashpoints.

Lowering the amount of exp would also be nice but getting rid of it would be the best solution in my eyes.

Thoughts?
Just asking, but why does this bother you? Is it that PvPer's might be able to level faster?
Either way, I'm playing. Your server, my server, their server......whatever.

Dezerte
12.17.2011 , 06:51 PM | #8
Having PvP give XP gives players alternate ways of earing XP when they want to take a break from regular questing/instancing, so I think it's great. If you don't like it, just avoid it?

BoredOfMMOS
12.17.2011 , 06:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sketchyy View Post
as someone who enjoys pvp over pve I would like to see the experience stay. I like to level doing pvp but for those that don't want the experience I think it should be an option to turn exp off for warzones.
then that becomes unfair advantage for people turning it off and on sure its a choice but by choosing your behind everyone else and handicapped.

i dislike it because i PVP to much dont check my level and then im 20 still on drumond kaas.
i will miss you Swtor

Bezit
12.17.2011 , 06:52 PM | #10
Dumb idea... lets not make questing give exp.