Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion healing bugged?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HaoZhao
05.08.2013 , 12:27 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Had you attacked the mobs at all when he was just standing there? I don't know if this applies to your case, but when me and my friend would quest together with our companions out his companion would often times not attack while doing more difficult quests. We figured out that because he was spending his time healing me instead of attacking, his companion would just stand there since he was considered to be not in combat (or something). The moment he would hit something or get hit himself his companion would take off and start fighting.
Well, yeah, of course. If Khem isn't fighting, then I had to fight them all myself! My sorcerer is a healer, so this isn't impossible, just really tedious.

Khoreal
05.10.2013 , 08:21 AM | #32
For me, the worst healing companion is Malavai Quinn. He is always using his blaster instead of healing.
The only solution I have found is to remove his blaster and his fighting abilities, so that he has nothing else to do than healing.

In the opposite, no such problem with Elara Dorne, Tharan Cedrax, Lokin or Talos Drelik.
They can both fight and heal.

Dimelin
05.10.2013 , 05:11 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Khoreal View Post
For me, the worst healing companion is Malavai Quinn. He is always using his blaster instead of healing.
The only solution I have found is to remove his blaster and his fighting abilities, so that he has nothing else to do than healing.

In the opposite, no such problem with Elara Dorne, Tharan Cedrax, Lokin or Talos Drelik.
They can both fight and heal.
Same issue here, matter of fact I've Quinn in HM gear and his healing is sub par compared to my other healing comps' on alt 55's.
Rathien Legacy @ Jedi Covenant
Chayne 55 Sorc; Hatredy 55 Jugg; Tempir 55 PT; Ninxo 55 Op; Jenacide 52 Mara

Fleurdelis
05.10.2013 , 08:31 PM | #34
Thought it was just me. Been playing my marauder alot lately and quinn acts like he is on vacation. He'd rather call theron cedrax holo vid and flirt with holiday. Used him in the 4 man in the black hole and he wouldnt heal for squat. If you stealthed or used rocket boots or the elevator he would go away and would have to be resummoned each time.

Terek_Brahl
05.13.2013 , 12:59 AM | #35
If you're in a group and find that your companions don't appear when you get off your speeder, or when rocket boost ends, reform the group with your companions already out. This will fix it, but it can reoccur during instance switches occasionally.