Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BladeFury Schematics?

xPROOF
05.03.2012 , 02:22 PM | #1
Can anybody confirm if there are schematics for the Bladefury gear (lvl 40 pvp Sentinal/Guardian). I love the way the cosmetic looks and was hoping to being able to craft some augmented slots.

The gear costs warzone comms to get and I dont want to waste my comms trying to RE them for a schematic that wont drop, so far i asked players on Fleet and have gotten no responses.

Also the gear is RE able but the items say No Reaserch Available.
Killabees O'shaolin
Juyo
O'deebe O'shaolin

Estimate
05.03.2012 , 02:27 PM | #2
If it says "no research available" it will only break down into components.

I could be mistaken, not following PvP gear, but aren't the schematic "kits" for PvP available from the vendor now?

xPROOF
05.03.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Estimate View Post
If it says "no research available" it will only break down into components.

I could be mistaken, not following PvP gear, but aren't the schematic "kits" for PvP available from the vendor now?
Yes all but the Bladefury and the other lvl 20 and 40 pvp gear..which sucks because it looks better IMO than the Battlemaster and Warhero......
Killabees O'shaolin
Juyo
O'deebe O'shaolin

Amalak
05.03.2012 , 03:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xPROOF View Post
Yes all but the Bladefury and the other lvl 20 and 40 pvp gear..which sucks because it looks better IMO than the Battlemaster and Warhero......
I couldnt agree more, its such a shame that we cant RE or simply just buy the schematics, I figured when they said that we could get a schematic for almost every set of armor ingame that it also meant the good looking armor and not just the clown from a space opera look

xPROOF
05.03.2012 , 06:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Amalak View Post
I couldnt agree more, its such a shame that we cant RE or simply just buy the schematics, I figured when they said that we could get a schematic for almost every set of armor ingame that it also meant the good looking armor and not just the clown from a space opera look

Then my next question would be, Does BW plan to make the lvl 20 and 40 pvp armor craftable? If not put this in the suggestion tab.
Killabees O'shaolin
Juyo
O'deebe O'shaolin

EzoEo
05.03.2012 , 06:22 PM | #6
If you want the Bladefury set then Resistant Polyplast Vest and Leggings is the same appearance. There level 50 schematics though so it might take while but check the GTN
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

xPROOF
05.03.2012 , 07:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EzoEo View Post
If you want the Bladefury set then Resistant Polyplast Vest and Leggings is the same appearance. There level 50 schematics though so it might take while but check the GTN
awesome, and thanks
Killabees O'shaolin
Juyo
O'deebe O'shaolin