Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"This account is not authorized to access our servers"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"This account is not authorized to access our servers"

Wilsu_Addar
12.17.2011 , 06:31 PM | #1
Even though I pre-ordered and redeemed my code on November 24th, 2011.

I just redeemed my digital deluxe product registration code from origin.

I've been playing so far the past couple days. However, I will randomly get errors that make no sense, like this one. I am running on a very high-end system that has never had any issues.

If the game fixes itself, I get put at the back of the queue and have to wait another 2 hours to play.

Getting pretty ridiculous. I payed good money like any other customer and I've had to wait over 2 hours to play...and now another 2 hours.

Not very happy and want a response on this error code ASAP.

- W.

Wilsu_Addar
12.17.2011 , 06:39 PM | #2
Is now working, put back in a 900 person queue.

This is absolutely unacceptable. I can't play with my guildmates, on a server we were forced into, because of Bioware having issues with the game.

Now I'm forced to wait another 2 hours and HOPE there aren't problems in the first 10 minutes....or roll on another server without any of my guildmates.

I hate the "I'm going to cancel" tantrum threats I see on here; but I am indeed giving serious consideration if I want to participate in waiting 4 hours in a queue for 10 minutes of gameplay.

- W.

Wilsu_Addar
12.18.2011 , 10:26 AM | #3
I've seen multiple threads with this error code and not a single response on any of them.

Customer Support...could you, please, lend some support?

- W.