Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Esseles Jacket

MRSA
05.03.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1
Was wondering if anyone has found a recipie that looks like the Esseles Scoundrel's Jacket

Spoletta
05.03.2012 , 03:14 PM | #2
Yeah i love that jacket too.

I know for sure that there is one orange that has the same skin, just a slight lighter grey. I saw i on the GTN with the augment, too bad it was too costly.

venomlash
05.03.2012 , 04:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Spoletta View Post
Yeah i love that jacket too.

I know for sure that there is one orange that has the same skin, just a slight lighter grey. I saw i on the GTN with the augment, too bad it was too costly.
Do you remember the name?
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Aetou
05.03.2012 , 04:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
Do you remember the name?
Gunslinger's Jacket, I think?

BigfootNZ
05.03.2012 , 04:45 PM | #5
Yeah its the Gunslingers jacket, its a nice one.

I personally want an orange crafted version of the Trouble in Deed reward jacket (the blue and grape purple one with a life preserver around the neck)... im still wearing it as a 50 and have worn it since I got it, and most likely wont stop wearing it even if i do miss out on an augment slot.

Ive seen a green (rarity) version with a dark chocolate brown coloring that would be better, although I am rather unique on my server color wise so would stick with the blue and purple.

While everyone else is wearing cowboy gear i look like some 70's blue jeans hippy techno fighter pilot... which i love.
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
-Really wish I could play a Rodian Gunslinger-