Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Companion Dance Ability

Logisitcs
05.02.2012 , 11:11 AM | #1
I don't know who thought that implementation was a good idea, but whoever it was needs to be given a pink slip.
When you teased the preview I honestly believed you would target your companion, and type /dance, /clubdance, and you and your companion would dance indefinitely.

Bioware, how did you think that clicking a button and doing not even the basic dance for 4 seconds was worth 25,000 credits and legacy level 3? How did that leave brainstorming? How was that given the green light? It's worthless how it is now and needs to be reworked. Simply typing the dance emote with your companion and having them dance will suffice

Percy_CN
05.02.2012 , 11:14 AM | #2
I know it's lame. I assumed it was going to be a passive thing that allowed you to dance with your companion.

mathisk
05.02.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
Yes. I was hoping it was a feature where if you danced, your companion would dance with you - doing the same dance (clubdance, getdown, dance, whatever) for the same length of time as you danced. The current implementation leaves a lot to be desired.

GametotheBone
02.23.2013 , 02:51 AM | #4
I purchased this with credits because I have a good job and I am willing to spend money on a game I like.

After watching my companion and I dance less then 10 seconds everytime I feel ripped off and I am going to be much more careful before spending my money on this game anymore because obviously the makers of the game have no problem ripping us off.

Seriously which IDIOT thought it was a good idea this only last a few seconds...I agree they should have decision making ability taken away from them because this is going to slow the flow of money I would have spent into this game.

SithKoriandr
02.23.2013 , 04:12 AM | #5
Agreed! The dancing shouldn't stop until I move my character.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Orlesian
02.23.2013 , 11:31 AM | #6
Yeah... I felt a little sad to see that it is just a few seconds dance and you cannot choose which dance they do. I want it to be like the Twi'leks Parlor Dance ability which has a loooooooong channel time for whatever dance you do.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse