Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want change Advanced Class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I want change Advanced Class

z-monty
05.04.2012 , 02:45 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by brutalor View Post
i've choose my adv. class 4 monthes ago and i didn't see a banner that was saying "pay attention within 4 monthes your class will be nerfed and such a DPS the Vanguard AC will be 1000 times better"
No, but I'm pretty sure there was a pretty clear warning before you picked your AC that said "Hey, this is PERMANENT and you wouldn't be able to change classes so think before you click!". If you just skipped through all the text before you picked your class, that's your problem, not Bioware's.

On a seperate note, chillax. My first character was an Operative and I cant tell you how much complaining there was about Ops needing a buff even though I loved my Op and had very little complaints about him at all. Now after 1.2, the QQing has gone down considerably and Ops are suddenly now much more of a reliable class. My point is, just because you feel your class got hit with a nerf now doesn't mean you should totally give up on it, because eventually it will be brought back up and all the QQing will move to another class... That or you can just suck it up and learn to play the class again instead of going with the FotM, but that's just my two cents.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Well played CS... well played

DarthKhaos
05.04.2012 , 06:51 AM | #32
I'll repeat myself. If you want to play the FOTM you should ROLL the FOTM.
=================================
F2P? NO THANKS
CANCELLED
=================================

Rammi
05.04.2012 , 06:52 AM | #33
i would not mind an ac change up to to level 25
Rammi Athos: Conclave
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Acherom
05.04.2012 , 09:44 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisronline View Post
You are now my favorite Jawa.
"These people have lost a homeworld through no fault of their own. Offering them a new homeworld is the least I can do to compensate them for their loss." - Darth Sidious

Ellvaan
05.05.2012 , 01:05 AM | #35
Greetings everyone!

We would like to refer you the following information on our Community Blog for February 10th, 2012:

Quote:
Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon.
As stated, we do not have any current plans to allow for switching advanced classes but we are bringing in Dual Spec. You can learn more about our plans for Dual Spec and more in our Community Blog for April 27th, 2012.

If you would like to discuss the suggestion of allowing for advanced class changes, we ask that you please continue this discussion here:

You Can't Change Your Advanced Class!?!?!

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. We hope the above information helps!