Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvPer's don't care about this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
PvPer's don't care about this game

Jackobite
05.02.2012 , 08:53 AM | #11
I dont care about pvpers

But each player pays to play and is fully entitled to ask for changes to make their game better.
CE

Leggomy
05.02.2012 , 08:55 AM | #12
Hardcore pvp people bounce from game to game to game always trying to find that perfect one. Fact is nothing is perfect. This game is not for the hardcore be you PVE or PVP. If you are into that stuff there are plenty of games for you but this is not one of them.

JaeAXP
05.02.2012 , 09:02 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Allistair View Post
PvE - It's a Team thing, not an individual one, like PvP. Trying to "Balance classes" fails and kills a PvE game.
Wha? I seen more ppl solo to 50, skipping heroics cuz they are so into the story and lets face it swtor doesn't force you to grp up. PVP not a team thing? wha?

TUXs
05.02.2012 , 09:06 AM | #14
Happen to have a link?

And I'm a HUGE PvPer...I'm here for at least a few more months.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

EvoEmpire
05.02.2012 , 09:08 AM | #15
Im a pvper and there is no pvp in this game, why am i here? We need FFA!!
Do not follow where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail

MWidowmaker
05.02.2012 , 09:09 AM | #16
i think it sucks that the pvp set for some characters, namely sith warriors looks 10000000% better than the PVE set, i think it sucks that in order to get certain recipes for tradeskills, that are not pvp centric, that you have to pvp

i dont have a problem with the snazzy color crystals are pvp, just the yellow crystal pve patterns

that being said, i dabble in pvp every once in a while, i am neither very good at it nor do i even really care about being ranked or whatever, it is just a diversion, and sometimes it is kind of fun, well except for the WZ lag
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Goretzu
05.02.2012 , 09:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Logisitcs View Post
[I]He says that the team discovered that SWTOR had a huge PvP community and has since "turned a huge amount of resources" to developing more content for that side of the game. [/I] Paraphrased from Daniel Erickson, my question is why?

They're ridiculously fickle, and I'm sure most don't even play anymore. So why waste resources on a side of the game for people who claim they're leaving for GW2? Those "resources" could be used to make the space battles better, more story content, mini-games, crafting, social activities, planets, live events, dungeons and raids and optimizing the damn engine further... Look at the Ilum debacle and Ranked Warzones; so much hate on these forums towards it.

Bioware, stop trying to please them. Stop trying to make this some e-sport. They will never be pleased. And they've moved on. The PvErs who honestly want to give this game a chance, have not.

More people PvP on the internet than play any other game type - Bioware would be insane not to want PvPer to come to and stick with SWTOR.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Thegriss
05.02.2012 , 09:11 AM | #18
The problem with pvp in this game is that the Devs have taken a path of Balancing for pvp which in term is causing issues in PVE.

EvoEmpire
05.02.2012 , 09:11 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Hardcore pvp people bounce from game to game to game always trying to find that perfect one. Fact is nothing is perfect. This game is not for the hardcore be you PVE or PVP. If you are into that stuff there are plenty of games for you but this is not one of them.

We have PvP servers but ZERO incentive to go out and do it, with absolutely NO information on the future of pvp, I love this game, but the lack of open world pvp is killing it for me, it's really annoying not knowing when or even IF anything is in the works, so most of us leave
Do not follow where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail

Lord_Karsk
05.02.2012 , 09:12 AM | #20
Why do people complain about PvP in swtor ?

Bad game balance after 1.2.
No open world PvP.
LvL 50 PvP is now a complete joke and most people who like to PvP that i know have stopped.
Almost no support if one wants to lvl up doing PvP.Get 10 times more XP, gear and credits by doing PvE.
Lvl 50 PvP is a gear grind from hell to even be able to be competetive and have fun and enjoy PvP.
No reason to PvP other then the grind for gear.