Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Being able to see all the screen in the forums

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Being able to see all the screen in the forums

DarthMetier
05.02.2012 , 06:16 AM | #1
Does anyone else have the issue of not being able to see the full screen in the forums since the "redesign"? I am unable to see everything from left to right and don't have a scroll bar onthe bottom to see it, also, changing the zoom doesn't fix it either. I have this problem on both computers, one running windows XP, the other running windows 7

haliy
05.02.2012 , 06:19 AM | #2
I haven't had any issues with any PC i view them from. this is from multiple PC's and locations varying from XP & 7. screen resolution?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

aarka
05.02.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Try a different browser?

Owsley
05.02.2012 , 08:29 AM | #4
Click on the PAGE dropdown in IE and select Zoom and see what it's set at. It might be over 100%.
The page is wider than it use to be. I have a hunch it was designed by someone who uses an iPad or IOS. There are no bottom frame scroll bars
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Wekeltes
05.02.2012 , 04:27 PM | #5
Greetings DarthMetier,

Could I ask what browser you are encountering this error on and whether you encounter it on any other web browsers?

Thanks!

Y-Yorle
05.02.2012 , 04:35 PM | #6
It might also be interesting to know what the screen resolution of the OP is, in case the site is being viewed on a tablet or cellphone.
The Guiran Legacy
Providence | Conflict | Proselytism
Catch me @ http://www.twitch.tv/elendus
Heliste | Pyron | K'rdas | Elendus | Judia | Pretho | Nirav

Goreslash
05.03.2012 , 04:29 AM | #7
If evrything else fails try Ctrl + scroling ur mousewheel ^^ to adjust the size
Once Upon a Time, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
(Sith'ari)
Mokum 50 Mercenary
Guild: Symbiosis

Whisky_Jack
05.03.2012 , 05:22 AM | #8
I've been having the same issue. It doesn't even give me the option to scroll right or left to move the screen which is odd. I'm using Internet Explorer, not sure what version. I have to set the zoom to 75% to see the whole screen which makes everything nice and tiny.

DarthMetier
05.03.2012 , 05:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekeltes View Post
Greetings DarthMetier,

Could I ask what browser you are encountering this error on and whether you encounter it on any other web browsers?

Thanks!
I am using google chrome with Win7 computer, and IE with the XP computer @ work

TOURDallas
05.03.2012 , 07:39 AM | #10
On Windows 7, I have to change my zoom to 100% to view swtor forums correctly, I used 125% for the rest of the internet.
"It's better to have a lightsaber and not need it than to need a lightsaber and not have it."