Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

legacy

Earagon
05.02.2012 , 04:50 AM | #1
I recieved my first legacy item but I can not figure out how to use/open

MORTTUUM
05.02.2012 , 05:14 AM | #2
There's a set of Vendors (one for each main class, Consular, Knight, Agent, BH, etc.) on Coruscant and Drommund Kaas that will now be visible. You can take that "Legacy Gift" to the appropriate class-Legacy Vendor and trade it in for the item it's decribed as (example, "Main Hand Weapon Kit" will get you a Blaster Rifle (Trooper), Pistol (BH), etc.).

Personally, I just sold mine, as I couldn't see any real use for a Lvl-14 Blaster Pistol...
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.

SuperBoogly
05.02.2012 , 06:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MORTTUUM View Post
Personally, I just sold mine, as I couldn't see any real use for a Lvl-14 Blaster Pistol...
Yeah, got the level 14 lightsaber and replaced it at level 18 lol I kind of hoped it leveled up with you LIKE in that other game. Seems ToR only copies dumb ideas from it lol
My Imperial Agent saves his trusty sidearm for those annoying cut-scene NPCs only!

Owsley
05.02.2012 , 08:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MORTTUUM View Post
FYI they are intended to be given to your lower level alts to help them level, not to be used by you.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Skodan
05.02.2012 , 10:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Owsley View Post
FYI they are intended to be given to your lower level alts to help them level, not to be used by you.
they arent really useful though. you can get an orange weapon in either esseles or black talon at 10+ which is good, and when you hit 14 to be able to use the legacy weapon you more than likely have coruscant comms to buy mods for your orange. it would have been better for the legacy weapon to be orange to give a "unique" look of a weapon granted a lot of people would have this unique look
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

MORTTUUM
05.02.2012 , 07:38 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
they arent really useful though. you can get an orange weapon in either esseles or black talon at 10+ which is good, and when you hit 14 to be able to use the legacy weapon you more than likely have coruscant comms to buy mods for your orange. it would have been better for the legacy weapon to be orange to give a "unique" look of a weapon granted a lot of people would have this unique look
^ This, exactly.
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.