Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is HK-47 in Faundry still bugging after almost 6 months ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Why is HK-47 in Faundry still bugging after almost 6 months ?

agassparkle
05.01.2012 , 11:05 PM | #1
As the title says , it still bugs when it gets in to the core.

I find this really odd after 6 moths.

vaarsuviuss
05.01.2012 , 11:11 PM | #2
I think the biggest reason for all the bugs is due to BW need to add % based mechanics to every boss fight they do. All this does is bug it to no end. If you dps a boss to fast it will enter a phase with-in a phase causing it to bug out and not work right.

agassparkle
05.01.2012 , 11:17 PM | #3
This is the most bugged boss fight for me after SOA ofcourse. It bugs every 2 tries.

Darth-Malice
05.02.2012 , 04:04 AM | #4
Because making things like "Exit Area" Not work in combat is a higher priority. This way when bugs happen you'll be killed too add insult to injury.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

JJDrakken
05.02.2012 , 07:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Because making things like "Exit Area" Not work in combat is a higher priority. This way when bugs happen you'll be killed too add insult to injury.
So true, so true. -laughs-

Fix your damn bugs already.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

CBRGhostRider
05.02.2012 , 12:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by darth-malice View Post
because making things like "exit area" not work in combat is a higher priority. This way when bugs happen you'll be killed too add insult to injury.
lmao --

BoneEater
05.02.2012 , 12:48 PM | #7
I don't know what your problem is, the game is barely out and you make up some stu....oh wait!

. Never forget

"Use the force Harry." -Gandalf

Mimirz
05.02.2012 , 12:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by agassparkle View Post
As the title says , it still bugs when it gets in to the core.

I find this really odd after 6 moths.
What bug? The one where he still gets the buff even if you destroy the things on the core? If I remember correctly you just have to wait until the adds spawn and then destroy the things on the core.

Fossman
05.02.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mimirz View Post
What bug? The one where he still gets the buff even if you destroy the things on the core? If I remember correctly you just have to wait until the adds spawn and then destroy the things on the core.
There was a thread a few days ago with a list of all the bugs on this fight. there were 2-3 major ones that will result in a wipe.

Given how much time they have had to fix this fight they shouldnt even have 1 major bug like that.

agassparkle
05.02.2012 , 10:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
I loled Good point. They have really strange priorities. Well i am not a programmer and i don't want to comment on what they should do first but hey its been 6 months. And it is really hearth breaking to see a deal breaking bug in the 3rd Hard instance you do. If you follow the order ofcourse. BT , boarding party, foundry.

"Hey , we reduced the repair costs. We must make sure they die. Keep the bugs as it is. Release the HK-47"