Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Just dropped 1 million for the legacy repair bot....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Just dropped 1 million for the legacy repair bot....

jgoldsack's Avatar


jgoldsack
05.01.2012 , 03:04 PM | #1
... and there they were, sensor units to buy for my droid that I could use for crafting. I bought the droid specifically for synthweaving crafting, in hopes to get a better chance at augmented pieces.

Well I crafted 5 items right off, and 3 of the 5 critted.

That made the 1.1 million spent all worth it.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!

DogMeat's Avatar


DogMeat
05.01.2012 , 03:13 PM | #2
Gratz!!!
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{████████████████████████████████████████)Wet Wookie Time

Asturias's Avatar


Asturias
05.01.2012 , 05:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
... and there they were, sensor units to buy for my droid that I could use for crafting. I bought the droid specifically for synthweaving crafting, in hopes to get a better chance at augmented pieces.

Well I crafted 5 items right off, and 3 of the 5 critted.

That made the 1.1 million spent all worth it.
Nice, congrats.
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

pogmahone's Avatar


pogmahone
05.01.2012 , 05:43 PM | #4
Nice.

Asturias's Avatar


Asturias
05.01.2012 , 05:55 PM | #5
Anyone know of some good areas to farm for cash?
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

Bobinstein's Avatar


Bobinstein
05.01.2012 , 06:11 PM | #6
it didnt have a crit for my skill... waste of money... only time i ever had a full million too...
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Sammm's Avatar


Sammm
05.01.2012 , 06:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
it didnt have a crit for my skill... waste of money... only time i ever had a full million too...
I don't understand. Aren't you supposed to be able to buy any of those 6 sensors (for 6 different crafting skills) from your astromech droid?

Engineering Droid Sensor:
+5 Scavenging Efficiency
+5 Cybertech Critical

Exploration Droid Sensor:
+5 Archaeology Efficiency
+5 Synthweaving Critical

Hunter Droid Sensor:
+10 Investigation Efficiency
+2 Armstech Critical

Medical Droid Sensor:
+10 Biochem Efficiency
+2 Diplomacy Critical

Scout Droid Sensor:
+10 Artifice Efficiency
+2 Treasure Hunting Critical

Security Droid Sensor:
+10 Armormech Efficency
+2 Underworld Trading Critical

Solmi's Avatar


Solmi
05.01.2012 , 06:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
I don't understand. Aren't you supposed to be able to buy any of those 6 sensors (for 6 different crafting skills) from your astromech droid?

Engineering Droid Sensor:
+5 Scavenging Efficiency
+5 Cybertech Critical

Exploration Droid Sensor:
+5 Archaeology Efficiency
+5 Synthweaving Critical

Hunter Droid Sensor:
+10 Investigation Efficiency
+2 Armstech Critical

Medical Droid Sensor:
+10 Biochem Efficiency
+2 Diplomacy Critical

Scout Droid Sensor:
+10 Artifice Efficiency
+2 Treasure Hunting Critical

Security Droid Sensor:
+10 Armormech Efficency
+2 Underworld Trading Critical
I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)

Bobinstein's Avatar


Bobinstein
05.01.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Solmi View Post
I'm guessing he's an Artifice. There's no crit in the game (anywhere that I know of) to Artifice. The only thing is efficiency (scout droid)
exactly
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Matty-Wan's Avatar


Matty-Wan
05.01.2012 , 06:39 PM | #10
Working as intended for everyone but BH Armormechs (and your respective situation, i am sure there are more examples).

Did BW blindfold chickens and let them peck at a list of stat bonuses to populate that selection of droid mods?
Its Starwarsy and Iconic. RIP SWG