Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I give up Bioware.

Rappar
05.02.2012 , 12:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Your_Ad_Here View Post
I do like the option of making your color scheme match all over your outfit, but I would have liked the option to choose which of your armor pieces the scheme is based off of.
+1
That would be a great idea.

Reno_Tarshil
05.02.2012 , 02:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Your_Ad_Here View Post
I do like the option of making your color scheme match all over your outfit, but I would have liked the option to choose which of your armor pieces the scheme is based off of.
I like this idea as well.

I'd like a Dye system where you are asked to pick 2 different colors one for the primary part of your armor and then a color for the trim and other parts.

lordofdamornin
05.02.2012 , 04:21 PM | #13
Reno -

You are trying to get the helmet coloring that is in your avatar pic, yes?

I swear I have seen one - are you sure you have checked every commendation vendor, and every Heavy Armor vendor in the game? I assume you have scoured the GTN as well?

I might even have one, when I log in I'll take a look. An Orange one, that is.

Rit

Reno_Tarshil
05.02.2012 , 04:37 PM | #14
in my avatar I have that helmet only when its not unified its light grey with red trim. But as far as the helmet in my screenshot I cannot get that color scheme on any orange chest.

lordofdamornin
05.02.2012 , 05:21 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
in my avatar I have that helmet only when its not unified its light grey with red trim. But as far as the helmet in my screenshot I cannot get that color scheme on any orange chest.
Oh, my reading fail, my bad.

Hmm, I'll still take a look.

Rit

KurganNazzir
05.02.2012 , 05:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanana View Post
I do not understand why BW doesn't simply make every item available as an orange schem. If it's in game - especially if it's green - it should be able to re'd into an orange schem.
This would be sweet. I was sad yesterday when I had to give up this really nice white coat on my Jedi Knight for a nasty brown cloak, then a nasty brown moddable coat. The majority of mod gear in the game, I do not like the looks of, but there are a lot of pieces of green gear that are just awesome looking; one reason I've been keeping Zavros out of orange gear is because the green she has on is so much better looking but I hate gimping someone just for looks.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Reno_Tarshil
05.02.2012 , 05:39 PM | #17
I'm actually gimping myself by wearing a level 39 green quality chest at level 48 just so I can have my look.

Overlord_Baal
05.02.2012 , 05:56 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tristal View Post
Just a tip, a lot of people may not bother reading your thread due to the title...
This^^ Also I agree I have found some really cool pieces of green armor that is useless for stats. Then I have the dilemma looking like a bad *** or not dieing.
The Eldrazi Legacy
Laharl Level 50 Marauder - Damage
Kozilek Level 50 Operative - Medic
Ke'al Level 37 Sage - Damage

Adric_the_Red
05.02.2012 , 06:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I'm actually gimping myself by wearing a level 39 green quality chest at level 48 just so I can have my look.
Yeah, I'll be sad when my Knight outlevels his black chestpiece. Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have added the ability to RE any item into an Orange by then.

Reno_Tarshil
05.02.2012 , 09:33 PM | #20
Well I finished my BH Story with that Green Chest. I somehow made it work .