Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I give up Bioware.


Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.01.2012 , 02:53 PM | #1
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2..._44_647809.jpg

I've looked all over the internet and used any kind of chest I can get my hands on, but to get this color scheme on this Helmet Design of Orange Quality, I have to use a Green Quality Chest item.

I give up. Is there no way for me to have the look I want without having to use a Green Quality Chest or is there some magical hidden chest I've yet to encounter?

Tristal's Avatar


Tristal
05.01.2012 , 07:25 PM | #2
Just a tip, a lot of people may not bother reading your thread due to the title...

amantheil's Avatar


amantheil
05.01.2012 , 07:52 PM | #3
You could try Torhead.com, and see if any orange gear has the same model as the one you found.

Braaaiins's Avatar


Braaaiins
05.01.2012 , 08:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2..._44_647809.jpg

I've looked all over the internet and used any kind of chest I can get my hands on, but to get this color scheme on this Helmet Design of Orange Quality, I have to use a Green Quality Chest item.

I give up. Is there no way for me to have the look I want without having to use a Green Quality Chest or is there some magical hidden chest I've yet to encounter?
There's got to be a system to change ur gear to match any piece not just chest..



Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.01.2012 , 11:06 PM | #5
I'd be happy with a Dye System It would help a bunch for the kinda customization.

JettrikRyflix's Avatar


JettrikRyflix
05.01.2012 , 11:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I'd be happy with a Dye System It would help a bunch for the kinda customization.
I agree.

IMO, BioWare should work on outfit variety/customization as their next big improvement. I'm a level 43 Sentinel, and I've been wearing the same cloak for at least 20 levels. The other few orange Jedi robes I've seen look goofy, so I'm stuck with this brown robe (and brown everything else, by association) that I'll probably wear to level 50.

Kanana's Avatar


Kanana
05.02.2012 , 12:55 AM | #7
I do not understand why BW doesn't simply make every item available as an orange schem. If it's in game - especially if it's green - it should be able to re'd into an orange schem.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
05.02.2012 , 09:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by amantheil View Post
You could try Torhead.com, and see if any orange gear has the same model as the one you found.
Oh Finding the same Armor model isnt the issue. It's finding one with the right color scheme that provides the green and red helmet, which so far no Orange gear I've tried works.

VanorDM's Avatar


VanorDM
05.02.2012 , 11:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanana View Post
I do not understand why BW doesn't simply make every item available as an orange schem.
They are planing on doing this. I don't know when it will be done but they said that this is the plan.

Your_Ad_Here's Avatar


Your_Ad_Here
05.02.2012 , 12:08 PM | #10
I do like the option of making your color scheme match all over your outfit, but I would have liked the option to choose which of your armor pieces the scheme is based off of.
Displeased with CSR support? Give your feedback on the official link:

https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?