Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder/Sentinel + Gunslinger/Sniper best sustained DPS right now - DPSMeter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Marauder/Sentinel + Gunslinger/Sniper best sustained DPS right now - DPSMeter

darthsasha
08.12.2012 , 06:58 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ShiningKnights View Post
We finished 8 man HM EC and have it on farm. At this point, we don't allow anyone but Jedi Sentinels for DPS. Their DPS is too good. Even in the hands of an amateur player in half Rakata, Sentinel DPS is way too good (4 inspirations LOL), and with the class buffs, we don't have to worry about mixing and matching classes. Our makeup:

2x Jedi Shadow (tank)
2x Jedi Sage (heals)
4x Jedi Sentinels DPS

Zorn and Toth were a little tricky, but if you're careful, you can prevent a lot of damage.
Your raid leader need to learn more about the game... All dps classes can make the enrage timer on any boss in HM Ec even a dps scoundrel if he knows what he is doing. Beside that , ec hm is so easy that we 7 manned it, because one of our dps d/ced and we couldnt find a replacement. Also our commando is very close to dps sentinel on most of the fights.

Elyx
08.24.2012 , 04:38 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Skullbash View Post
Interesting to see Juggernaut/Guardian so high up, guess they're not as bad as everyone seems to think.
They aren't as bad as everyone seems to think. the individual parses I usually see in the forums (on the other site in addition to this one), consistently show Jugg's in the top 3 for DPS. These numbers are no different.

It just goes to show you how much people cling to ignorant, unsupported perceptions in spite of the data that's available. Juggs were posting in the top 3 since Bio started allowing log dumps. people just don't pay attention is all
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?