Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic: Outcast Helmet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Schematic: Outcast Helmet

GuidoJones
05.01.2012 , 11:46 AM | #1
Any tips where to find this schematic? Searching around, there's some references to it dropping from Underworld Trading, but not what level etc.

G_Vega
05.01.2012 , 12:00 PM | #2
I don't have the piece, but in looking it up, I see it's a level 27 piece. If it does drop from UT, I would keep sending guys out on class 3 missions and hope for the best.
50 Marauder, Sentinel, Vanguard, Mercenary, Juggernaut

It's a long way back to Grandville, but these wonderful devs keep updating my GPS...

Krayshawn
05.01.2012 , 12:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by G_Vega View Post
I don't have the piece, but in looking it up, I see it's a level 27 piece. If it does drop from UT, I would keep sending guys out on class 3 missions and hope for the best.
We have 4 Schems of this in our guild bank, judging from that; it has to be from UT.

GuidoJones
05.01.2012 , 01:00 PM | #4
Yeah I've been doing the level 3 UT machines but so far no luck. I've probably done a couple hundred missions, just getting a bit frustrated. Thanks for the responses. If anybody has an extra one on Soresu....

GuidoJones
05.06.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
In case anybody else ends up looking for it - I did find it via Underworld Trading Level 3 companion gift missions (as well as the Chestguard)

ClaytonLynn
11.25.2013 , 04:53 PM | #6
Dude I have been grinding so hard for the past 3 days and yet still nothing

Grayseven
11.29.2013 , 09:30 AM | #7
If you are grinding UT missions for it, only do the Bountiful or Rich missions. They will have a better chance to return a schematic.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

ricofico
11.30.2013 , 08:52 AM | #8
never knew this was so wanted! I need to check if i have a schem of it in my guild bank \o/
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

morfius
12.02.2013 , 08:52 AM | #9
All those have ridiculous low % drop rate from UT crits.
There was a tread with all schematic and crew skill level you need to use... before CM those schematics was selling for high prices on GTN ... have to check now, they may be available for more reasonable prices.
Not that I craft much shells anymore...
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."