Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cover Issues - Post 1.2.2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

05.01.2012 , 03:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MacrossMan View Post
PLEASE FIX ASAP!!! There is no way we can do HM Explosive Conflict or Lost Island tonight with this dumb feature. So much for raiding tonight. Thanks for this crap. For future reference, please check to see if basic mechanics are not messed up prior to a patch release.

Please and thank you.

I've noticed that after the patch update my smuggler can't proper go into cover (F Button) in the middle of sprinting or riding my vehicle. ***?

How does Bioware expect us to do HM Raids/FP's with this garbage.

Anyone else have this happen to them? I've already submitted a ticket to remove this crappy feature.

That's because they don't expect you to as it isn't a's a bug. They are looking at fixing it. What more do you want, icing on your cookies?

Less invented/meaningless outrage and more constructive feedback, please.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAbominor View Post
And finally, sitting through this video is like watching a 6 year old bash his own head in with a frying pan.. just not as entertaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by nvoid View Post
That's my new facebook status: Shut up the f$$%$% mouth!

05.01.2012 , 03:58 PM | #12
Ugh, how can they break an entire class with a patch that's not even supposed to affect it?
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone pets!

05.01.2012 , 04:00 PM | #13
Dear Bioware, please take the servers down to fix this problem as soon as you can. We are severely crippled right now with cover being broken. I sometimes only roll half way to the cover point then stop and do not gain cover. I try to use my knock-back and it will not fire even though I am in cover. I have crouch and take cover both bound because I use both skills in different situations. Neither skill is working like it was, the whole game feels un-responsive since last night's patch.

05.01.2012 , 04:15 PM | #14
Unplayable in warzones, where constant movement and precise timing for your cover abilities is very important.

05.01.2012 , 04:21 PM | #15
Yes, I was wondering what the **** was going on, didn't realise other people had it as well.

I'm standing there like an idiot a lot when I press the cover button now and sometimes had to press it 3 times for it to work.

05.01.2012 , 04:34 PM | #16
Oh thank god it's not just me. I logged on, did a flashpoint right away, things felt weird. Then did a wz and was completely ****ed. Came on here and thankfully know it's a known bug that they have acknowledged.

Although you do have to wonder how they mess up something they didn't even mention changing. I have noticed that cover seems to chance ever so slightly each patch as if it's the most connected skill in the entire game and any change to anything somehow alters it lol
"Do you find that normal nerve after the thug that two other classes as loud clap louder than see him before the nerve? The 5k is full of stuff I champion and master of combat. This game is the bag B ** E! Brave the nerve of thug developers not prevail in paradise." - Authentic SWTOR Forum Post

05.01.2012 , 04:49 PM | #17
Gotta love how they can ruin an entire AC with a patch that has nothing to do with it. "Next patch:" isn't a sufficient answer when the mechanic that pretty much rules your class is destroyed.

Once again, quality work BioWare. Can't wait to see what you manage to screw up next time!
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

05.01.2012 , 05:33 PM | #18
I really hope for a hotfix. I have been playing warzones all evening, and this bug crippled me alot. A working cover is essential for this class.

05.01.2012 , 05:38 PM | #19
next patch?

define next patch please...

i always try to be uninsulting and kind... but your incompetence is baffling!

"Use the fork Luke!!!"

05.01.2012 , 06:41 PM | #20
ugh.. more proof of stuff NOT being tested before publish... tired of paying and hoping for a real game.. shame on me
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."