Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi + T7 talk somewhere private ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Jedi + T7 talk somewhere private ?

Gidrea
05.13.2012 , 01:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalelvin View Post
take him 2 the cantina on ord mantell
It won't work in the cantina at Senate Plaza. It's been bugged since Beta.

HartshornNate
05.13.2012 , 01:16 PM | #12
Keep playing until you've gotten your ship. T7 will definitely talk to you there, especially if he doesn't get a mission start over his head when you enter a rest zone.

DeutschGamer
05.13.2012 , 01:59 PM | #13
Check the date people, its an old thread.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

zejaie
05.13.2012 , 02:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Shouku View Post
OK, a silly question.

Where do I take my T7 to do his "talk private" thing on Coruscant ? I tried cantina and every spot I pass and I cant find a "private" place for him to do his thing.

Can anyone give me a pointer ?

Thanks !!!
Look at your companions portrait in the lower left hand corner of your screen. If he has a little ship icon the only place that you can talk to hi is your ship. If you don't have a ship yet you will just ave to wait until you get to that point.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Gidrea
05.13.2012 , 03:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Check the date people, its an old thread.
Maybe so, but it wasn't working two days ago, so if it's a bug it hasn't been fixed.

DeutschGamer
05.13.2012 , 05:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Maybe so, but it wasn't working two days ago, so if it's a bug it hasn't been fixed.
That's like saying modification stations haven't been fixed yet, as they aren't supposed to be there. That small cantina in the Senate is clearly not supposed to be a real rest zone, they just forgot to remove it.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Gidrea
05.13.2012 , 07:00 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
That's like saying modification stations haven't been fixed yet, as they aren't supposed to be there. That small cantina in the Senate is clearly not supposed to be a real rest zone, they just forgot to remove it.
It is a rest zone, you get your XP bar turned green. It just doesn't work for talking to T7. I don't know if it works for Kira, or the companions of other classes, but it probably doesn't.

DeutschGamer
05.13.2012 , 07:20 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
It is a rest zone, you get your XP bar turned green. It just doesn't work for talking to T7. I don't know if it works for Kira, or the companions of other classes, but it probably doesn't.
That's what I meant, I believe they planned on removing it as a working cantina but only half did it by making it not register with companions as a rest zone. They still need to finish taking it out, and modification stations.

ScarletBlaze
05.13.2012 , 07:33 PM | #19
In Corsuant when you need to speak to your companions take them to the Dealer's Den Cantina in Old Market Square. They will talk there.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30