Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Legacy in 1.3] & beyond: compendium

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Legacy in 1.3] & beyond: compendium

Deewe
05.10.2012 , 06:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Legacy wise, there should be a way to look at all your characters gear etc, without having to log on to that other character.
Maybe have a look here: Gear customization and management

Quote: Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Legacy Name as a pre-title. ie Legacy Character
Makes sense, added in the OP under convenience. Was not sure where to drop it

Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
I would like to see schematics for some of the uniforms u can buy. I would LOVE to see a schematic
(for example) for the slave girl outfit so I can get it augmentable and perhaps count as heacy armor. I will make a seperate post about this idea though. watch for it.
Check the podcast your answers are there: Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I

iamthehoyden
05.10.2012 , 08:31 PM | #23
Well, done. Organization +1!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

TheEvilEeyore
05.14.2012 , 10:07 AM | #24
I would love to see a title for getting all the datacrons. it was a lot of work and i think it is title worthy. "the puzzle master" would be sweet .
Prim - 50 Jedi Sage - Krayiss Obelisk

TheEvilEeyore
05.14.2012 , 10:14 AM | #25
Oh another suggestion. I think it would be CRAZY awesome if we could send out the companions of all of our characters from one ui. IE

I have my main who is an artifice/archeo/treasure, and an alt who is biochem/bio analysis/diplomacy.

From one window i can see all 12 of my companions. but the companions can still only work in respec to character they belong to.

Also you can't summon other characters alts.

I think this would be really neat. I for one hate logging back and forth all day to keep my companions on missions.
Prim - 50 Jedi Sage - Krayiss Obelisk

Deewe
05.14.2012 , 06:11 PM | #26
Added your entries TheEvilEeyore.

Also added the manage companions and character gear suggestion.

Anti_Bodies
05.16.2012 , 06:42 PM | #27
For some speeders that show room for an additional seat, you should be able to put your companion on with you. If you can't fit them, then you should have to resummon them once you get off. This would add a new dynamic for speeders, as 2 person ones would of course cost more for the convienyence.

Deewe
05.17.2012 , 07:27 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Anti_Bodies View Post
For some speeders that show room for an additional seat, you should be able to put your companion on with you. If you can't fit them, then you should have to resummon them once you get off. This would add a new dynamic for speeders, as 2 person ones would of course cost more for the convienyence.
There's the following entry yet:
  • Speeders (single player, multiplayer & character + companion)

Blue_Leader
05.17.2012 , 04:45 PM | #29
Great list here.

One addition I'd really like to see added to the legacy (and it already fits with the coming experience point modifier unlocks) is an unlock that grants us more experience for completing ground quests, or at least class story quests. I know that we've got unlocks coming that increase experience from flashpoints, space and... I can't remember the third, a PvP EXP bonus, I think... but space missions are limited, and if you're not much of a PvPer that one doesn't do you any good. It would be great to have one that gave us increased experience for completing ground quests or, like I said, at least for class story quests.
It can be monotonous leveling up an alternate character when you've already gone through most of the content on another character. Having something that helps us level up would really be nice.
--Smuggler at heart, scoundrel by nature--

-Dejulues Tze'Midak (Begeren Colony)
-Alaki Bui'loch (Begeren Colony)

Darth_Taral
05.18.2012 , 08:20 AM | #30
This may be a bit too far, but I think it would be a cool option to have characters in your Legacy be able to serve as Companions.

There could be two mechanisms: one for combat and one for crafting.

Combat: One of your Legacy characters joins you as the Companion. There would be no dialogue (or have the voice-actor supply 2-3 sample "if used as companion" lines). They would get all their abilities. To prevent abuse, they are adjusted to have the strength of the character you're playing (so you can't summon an L50 character to be the companion of your L15).

Crafting: For a (maybe significantly) larger fee than normal, you can access your Legacy's crafting skills. Let's say my Juggernaut has Synthweaving, but I want some good health packs that my Mercenary has, then I can task the Mercenary with it. It would work with Mission skills as well (as well as the Mission aspects of the Gathering skills; you would NOT be able to slice lockboxes if your alt has Slicing, for example). It would need to be more expensive (e.g. shipping costs, etc.). Maybe to ensure that it doesn't upset the in-game economiy, you can make it slightly more expensive then if you bought the same goods off of the GTS.

I also want to comment on some other points: I would love it if there were Datacron Codex Entry sharing. Maybe sharing the benefits of the actual Datacron is too much (it would be lame if only one character needed to ride that 30 minute Jawa Balloon, and just give the rewards to the rest, and it could overpower low-level characters), but I want all the Galactic History lines on one Codex!