Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Legacy in 1.3] & beyond: compendium

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Legacy in 1.3] & beyond: compendium

llesna
05.05.2012 , 05:00 AM | #11
A very well-put-together thread there. I approve of the effort and thought that has gone into this and wish to sign my support.

I would also like to point you in the direction of my own thread about upcoming legacy additions in 1.3, as the new legacy changes are proposed to be character-specific rather than legacy-wide, something which I vigourously oppose.

Deewe
05.05.2012 , 06:57 AM | #12
Thanks for pointing to the legacy wide unlock llesna.

Updated the OP.

svartalfimposter
05.05.2012 , 07:30 AM | #13
Customised companions should have the portraits change to the new cusomisation. These portraits are used on the crafting window and the conversational popup approval. I use the black Torian Cadera on one character and the new grey rakghoul Corso Riggs on another character and it's a little imersion-breaking to still see the original images appearing.
Quote: Originally Posted by killgorde
a great PvP game requires the devs only to facilitate and improve the environment within which the players themselves create their own content.

llesna
05.05.2012 , 07:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
Thanks for pointing to the legacy wide unlock llesna.

Updated the OP.
Thank you kindly

Let's hope that we can improve legacy between us!

Deewe
05.07.2012 , 07:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by llesna View Post
Thank you kindly
You're welcome.

Updated the OP with some interesting data about the credits in game. In short it looks like the 1.2 money sinks were aimed at less than 16% of the player base as only them could afford the most expansive features.

Athrins
05.08.2012 , 11:46 AM | #16
I'm gonna go ahead and support this topic. I'm sure I have a lot of ideas to contribute with when I'm not tired

Legacy is the future for SWTOR, I think. That, 3D Space Combat and Pod Racing.
Lord Calypho [EU]
The Athrins Legacy
Altoholic...

APNTerra
05.09.2012 , 07:37 PM | #17
/Bump This type of thing will make me re-sub
Tauris | Xatnis
Subscriber since Dec 2011.

Jonoku
05.09.2012 , 08:21 PM | #18
I'd like to support this thread here, also in 1.2 the augmented orange gear improves the worth of being another crew skill/crafting profession but it ruined the reason to be in a tusken raider suit or a imp pilot suit, I suggest a fix to that. There should be appearence tabs that will fix everything. Legacy wise, there should be a way to look at all your characters gear etc, without having to log on to that other character.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

ReverendSID
05.10.2012 , 01:37 AM | #19
Strangely enough, the thing I most want from the Legacy system (other than the prices to buy things being drastically lowered) is the ability to display the Legacy Name as a pre-title. ie Legacy Character, instead of the way it is now - Character Legacy.... if that makes sense.

subscribed.

SithLady
05.10.2012 , 01:50 AM | #20
I think this is a GREAT post. Some of my own ides:
I would like to see schematics for some of the uniforms u can buy. I would LOVE to see a schematic
(for example) for the slave girl outfit so I can get it augmentable and perhaps count as heacy armor. I will make a seperate post about this idea though. watch for it.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda