Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Corruption

PKTralkGirl
12.17.2011 , 05:05 PM | #1
Every time I hit a loading screen, the settings for Sith Corruption reset. I set it to off, but then I hit a loading screen (loading into planets, warzones, my ship, etc)., and it's back on again.

Can this be fixed? Is anyone else having this problem?
The BrotherHood
An Elite Trooper-Only Republic PVP Unit
Captain of Spartan Company

Server - Veela | IGN - Mittens

Squens
12.17.2011 , 09:00 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PKTralkGirl View Post
Every time I hit a loading screen, the settings for Sith Corruption reset. I set it to off, but then I hit a loading screen (loading into planets, warzones, my ship, etc)., and it's back on again.

Can this be fixed? Is anyone else having this problem?
Same problem here. Frustrating as heck to be honest, I really hope there'll be a fix for it soon.

Guddy
12.19.2011 , 12:05 AM | #3
Yep same, i gave my zabrak mad green eyes and i want to see them.
Sith corruption shouldnt really happen to a bounty hunter anyway since they are non-force.
Predacon GM of the Intensith!
| Oceanic Empire PvE Guild |
Guild Website : www.intensith.enjin.com
| GHQ Page
Check out
Oceanic Guilds Thread!

Rip-Wire
12.19.2011 , 12:20 AM | #4
Same goes for my Dark 2 - Imp Agent. She has nice Blue eyes and I didn't even mind the orange ones with Dark 1. But Dark too, AHHH she just looks horrible. Everytime I zone/load, I have to turn off the blasted "Show Sith Corruption" and it just keeps resetting. I can understand if I crashed prior to turning it off and it reset because of the crash, but not everytime I load.

Please BioWare, fix this minor issue so our Cutscenes can be so much better. My Agent is already somewhat of a sl-ut, but with Dark 2, she looks like a prostitute on drugs.

Enclone
12.19.2011 , 01:01 AM | #5
I'm having the same problem too. Annoying that My guy's eyes keep changing from white to orange every time I load.

Sure you could say "well, why don't you just be less evil" but I don't decide to be Good/Evil for the sake of being good/evil... My loyalty goes to the client with the bigger paycheck. It just so happens that being evil tends to pay better.

I'm not falling to the dark side or being corrupted by the sith... I'm just a simple Merc trying to make a living.

Lohke
12.20.2011 , 02:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Enclone View Post
I'm having the same problem too. Annoying that My guy's eyes keep changing from white to orange every time I load.

Sure you could say "well, why don't you just be less evil" but I don't decide to be Good/Evil for the sake of being good/evil... My loyalty goes to the client with the bigger paycheck. It just so happens that being evil tends to pay better.

I'm not falling to the dark side or being corrupted by the sith... I'm just a simple Merc trying to make a living.
Exactly.

I made a sexy character that wants a lot of money, and now she looks like an old freak on drugs. It's sooo annoying to see a cutscene and realize her face is disgusting.
Against
Djavi
Guildmaster
Against.enjin.com

Oldone
12.20.2011 , 11:05 AM | #7
"Good" to see I am not the only one with this problem. Had a slight hope it was fixed last patch, but no. Really hope they fix it soon, it`s not very agent like walking around looking like a bad case of rancor punching-bag.
Member of
E X I L E S
EU Sith Moderate Guild

Website | Facebook

queenstumblina
12.20.2011 , 11:08 AM | #8
Same issue here. It appears to reset on every zone-in.