Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Married or Engaged?

iamthehoyden
05.02.2012 , 07:01 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
Good god the voice....the voice. That's what got me to start with. The romance took so long to start but when it did...anyway I am level 39 now so I have only just started it
Spoiler

I have seen several threads of people saying they don't like him as a companion, maybe because he starts out...a little rough, but honestly, what's not to love!
I've mostly leveled using him, and I will say that his voice and combat comments are still not grating after soooo many levels, which is more than you can say for some of the others (yes, I'm looking at you, Elara!).

Plus, every time he says "I've got your back" I grin, hehe.

Spoiler

I actually really like that he starts out coming off as a jerk, because as you go through you look back and realize why he was so pissed off and that he cares very deeply about the people he's responsible for. (I'm a sucker for responsible stand-up guys.) And it also gives the relationship this really fabulous arc from reluctant allies to respect to friendship to romance. It feels less forced than some of the others.

I will say that I want more conversations!! Didn't feel like nearly enough, but ah well, I still love him!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Taalbert
05.02.2012 , 01:17 PM | #52
I have only ever used Aric since the day I got him. I have not had to use any other companion for any other reason unless a class quest has specifically asked me to. I am a healer so I just sit back and let him do the damage. I would kill for an extended storyline with him in the future (Bioware you better be listening). Although I do find it funny if I accidentally click him rather than what I am trying to click and he says to me "There has to be better ways to waste our time, sir." The way he says that makes me laugh - I can't think of many better ways than listening to that voice. Ooooh damn it I am such a fangirl.

Considering my first romance in this game was Torian on my BH....well, this romance line and storyline in general just runs rings around the Torian romance. Wish I had rolled the trooper first.

iamthehoyden
05.02.2012 , 01:47 PM | #53
Considering my first romance in this game was Torian on my BH....well, this romance line and storyline in general just runs rings around the Torian romance. Wish I had rolled the trooper first.
Lol, my bh was first too, and Torian....I just couldn't!! He reminds me too much of boys I taught in high school, and I'm not ready to be a cougar! I'm too young!!

I've been leveling my trooper as an assault spec vanguard, so that's been interesting. No heals (and I typically play healers) and no real tank, so I usually let Aric pull and then taunt off him when he gets low. Between the two of us we have a halfway decent tanking system and really nice dps. On rare occasions I have to pull out Elara for an elite, but she goes right back to the ship once we're done. She's a nice enough girl, but she needs to stop telling me to hold still

Lol, I'm glad someone else appreciates Aric's wonderfulness BioWare! I need more Aric content!!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

AhsokaTanorules
05.02.2012 , 02:06 PM | #54
So far I am not too impressed with line ups for my characters. My male Sith warrior would rather force choke/break Vette's neck. My male Bounty Hunter would sooner melt mako down for spare ammo. Kaliyo would have been good for him.

My female Jedi Knight finds Doc too arrogant. She would be partial to Kira if they allowed that thing or even be willing to romance Rusk (who imo is not that inhuman). I haven't gotten my male Consular up to Nadia though from what I heard she sounds promising.

My female trooper is too brutal and cold to go for Aric (she would go for Adronikos or even Lord Scourge). My smuggler enjoys fooling around with Corso but would never settle down with him, again Adronikos would be more her type too. Meanwhile my female Inquisitor is anti male. Have to see what the agent holds in store.

Morthaur
05.03.2012 , 12:35 AM | #55
My cyborg agent and SKORPEO are expecting a little T7.

Crezelle
05.03.2012 , 02:09 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Morthaur View Post
My cyborg agent and SKORPEO are expecting a little T7.
ok.... near human on human is understandable..how.... just... HOW?!

case in point:
http://www.lucaslabels.co.uk/store/2...nd-crush-4.jpg
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Taalbert
05.03.2012 , 02:19 AM | #57
Hmmm.....metal on...metal? Sounds painful. Then again my companion is feline...retractable claws, not even going there.

Crezelle
05.03.2012 , 02:23 AM | #58
Hmmm.....metal on...metal? Sounds painful. Then again my companion is feline...retractable claws, not even going there.
Spoiler

so...how would robots go about making babies o_O
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

KorinHyvek
05.03.2012 , 03:41 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Spoiler

Buy a DIY droid assembly, of course.

Let's see...

Elara I don't think has married the trooper yet, because she wants Garza to do the ceremony. Mako and the Hunter didn't have a ceremony so much as she hacks your names into public marriage databases and vandalises holonet sights. Vette and the Mandalorians both come from cultures that rely primarily on Oral vows (which is just as well for the Sith Warrior, considering that a Sith Pureblood openly marrying a twi'lek slave would be disastrous).
The Ferrin Legacy, Ebon Hawk
Major Volner Ferrin // Darth Hessar

Morthaur
05.03.2012 , 06:15 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Spoiler

Its easy, they interface!, theres a famous Bjork video that demonstrates this.