Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Married or Engaged?


Taalbert's Avatar


Taalbert
05.01.2012 , 03:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Havoc Squad is pretty sweet, isn't it? Poor, non-troopers just don't know

Well, I hope that the writers won't gloss over something as big as an actual ceremony (or paper grabbing on the way to Garza's office). I'm sure Garza won't be happy anyway (I'm pretty sure she secretly hates me), so she can just go suck a lemon while I curl up with my guy.
I had to laugh at your comment about Garza - I agree, I think she secretly hates me too. Her face already looks like it is sucking on a lemon...haha. I am so glad to find another Aric fan! He's a sweetheart. My fav romance so far in game.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
05.01.2012 , 07:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
I had to laugh at your comment about Garza - I agree, I think she secretly hates me too. Her face already looks like it is sucking on a lemon...haha. I am so glad to find another Aric fan! He's a sweetheart. My fav romance so far in game.
I adore him! He's just such a good guy, but practical and the back and forth between uber confident, flustered, and sweet is just delicious. And his voice...... ......... ......... and we'll leave it at that.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
05.01.2012 , 09:38 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Vette you get straight up married, Kira does some preparations and apparently its all hush hush (Similar to Anakin Padme situation). All done off screen of course.

Ashara refuses to be married without the Council's permission (One of the annoying things she seems to uphold as a Jedi is no marriage without approval) but expresses her wish to do it after the war.

No marriage with Risha immediately but its alluded to heavily and jokes about you being royalty etc etc.

Elara files some papers in her usual by the book manner where its a legal union of some sort between two members in service, but will get married eventually.
Jaesa from the Warrior story will play coy at first, then when she decides the time is right she just starts calling you her husband etc. this is of course assuming you go the dark side path with her as light side is non romanceable.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
05.01.2012 , 09:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I adore him! He's just such a good guy, but practical and the back and forth between uber confident, flustered, and sweet is just delicious. And his voice...... ......... ......... and we'll leave it at that.
IF you don't know so already, the actor who voices Aric is currently a main staple on USA's show Psych. I however can. It think of his name at the moment though.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

CloudCastle's Avatar


CloudCastle
05.01.2012 , 12:47 PM | #15
The thing I thought was particularly weird was the "legacy" conversation after marriage. Can anyone tell me if these conversations are the same even if you didn't romance your companion? It sounded to me like they basically gave you virtually the same conversation regardless of whether you romanced them or not, and the result is odd.

Both Corso and Vector said to me that they would defend/serve my legacy forever. And I was left there thinking, "Uh, you mean OUR legacy right?" Sheesh, do these guys really think my character's going to run off and have kids with other men after marrying them? Hey, I know Vector's not the jealous type and all - but even that's over the top.

At least with Corso my smuggler got the option to call him on his remark and have a tiny discussion about it. No such luck with Vector.

With my smuggler:
Spoiler

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
05.01.2012 , 02:15 PM | #16
Dorne and I (male commando) have an official relationship...so I guess we are jsut dating still..though I got over 8700/10000 so far haha.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
05.01.2012 , 02:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
IF you don't know so already, the actor who voices Aric is currently a main staple on USA's show Psych. I however can. It think of his name at the moment though.
Timothy Omundson
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Birna's Avatar


Birna
05.01.2012 , 03:00 PM | #18
I turned Lt. Boyfriend's proposal down, but according to my friend who did not, he gushes that she can have whatever ceremony she wants and it's implied the ceremony will happen Eventually. He never refers to himself as your husband in his letters, so I think that's an engagement.

Doc straight up marries you before you can change your mind, essentially. It's a pretty funny scene. <3

Endigo's Avatar


Endigo
05.01.2012 , 03:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
OMG, that would make this possibly the longest engagement ever!! Noooooooo!!!!! Eesh, you'd think a guy that waited over 30 levels before putting the moves on his girl would at least move a little quicker once his mind was made up!

LOL

Cute response.

elliotcat's Avatar


elliotcat
05.01.2012 , 03:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
The thing I thought was particularly weird was the "legacy" conversation after marriage. Can anyone tell me if these conversations are the same even if you didn't romance your companion? It sounded to me like they basically gave you virtually the same conversation regardless of whether you romanced them or not, and the result is odd.

Both Corso and Vector said to me that they would defend/serve my legacy forever. And I was left there thinking, "Uh, you mean OUR legacy right?" Sheesh, do these guys really think my character's going to run off and have kids with other men after marrying them? Hey, I know Vector's not the jealous type and all - but even that's over the top.

At least with Corso my smuggler got the option to call him on his remark and have a tiny discussion about it. No such luck with Vector.

With my smuggler:
Spoiler
I'm waiting to have that conversation too and I am curious because I'm a Mirialan. Not sure if humans and Mirialans can have kids together.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"