Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Married or Engaged?

iamthehoyden
04.30.2012 , 05:28 PM | #1
Soooo....my trooper's honey, Aric, popped the question over the weekend. (Lucky girl, he's a great guy and that voice! <swoon>) Are they married or engaged? Cause all the conversations have been had, plans have been made, but as far as I can tell, no ceremonies have happened.

Future expansion material?? I mean, to be honest, none of the companion stories feel finished so far which is great - leaves room for continuing the fun. (It would be a massive disappointment not to follow up on some of these stories...
Spoiler

Or maybe it's just this pair, my bounty hunter left jailbait Torian to Mako so this is the only one of my girls who has a man at the moment. Do any of the other sets actually get married all official and stuff?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

elliotcat
04.30.2012 , 05:48 PM | #2
I'm kind of unsure of this too, I had the proposal convo on my fsmuggler last night and I'm not sure if she actually got married.

Spoiler

I guess I will have to see if another convo comes up? Eventually there's supposed to be 1 more where you talk about kids, for all of the sets. But I do wish the game had made it more clear on whether or not I messed it up. I'll be pretty mad if I did.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Crezelle
04.30.2012 , 06:30 PM | #3
agent ones you kinda do unofficial agreements with temple or vector ( prolly to keep names out of databases )
i read up on mandolorian stuff on wiki, aperantly what torian says to you in mando is basically wedding vows, which the coupple do in secret, then reveal the news to thier pack soon after.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Pubsam
04.30.2012 , 06:37 PM | #4
If I remember right, when Jorgan proposes he says he's thinking about the future, once the war is over. So for him at least, you're probably engaged.
Time for a nap.

iamthehoyden
04.30.2012 , 07:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pubsam View Post
If I remember right, when Jorgan proposes he says he's thinking about the future, once the war is over. So for him at least, you're probably engaged.
OMG, that would make this possibly the longest engagement ever!! Noooooooo!!!!! Eesh, you'd think a guy that waited over 30 levels before putting the moves on his girl would at least move a little quicker once his mind was made up!
---------------

Pubsam
04.30.2012 , 07:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
OMG, that would make this possibly the longest engagement ever!! Noooooooo!!!!! Eesh, you'd think a guy that waited over 30 levels before putting the moves on his girl would at least move a little quicker once his mind was made up!
Haha well you guys ARE kinda busy what with being the sweetest spec ops squad in the republic. Who knows maybe you've had time to stop in on Coruscant and get it on paper real fast? Honeymoon's on Ilum, unfortunately.
Time for a nap.

iamthehoyden
04.30.2012 , 07:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pubsam View Post
Haha well you guys ARE kinda busy what with being the sweetest spec ops squad in the republic. Who knows maybe you've had time to stop in on Coruscant and get it on paper real fast? Honeymoon's on Ilum, unfortunately.
Havoc Squad is pretty sweet, isn't it? Poor, non-troopers just don't know

Well, I hope that the writers won't gloss over something as big as an actual ceremony (or paper grabbing on the way to Garza's office). I'm sure Garza won't be happy anyway (I'm pretty sure she secretly hates me), so she can just go suck a lemon while I curl up with my guy.
---------------

Crezelle
04.30.2012 , 07:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Havoc Squad is pretty sweet, isn't it? Poor, non-troopers just don't know

Well, I hope that the writers won't gloss over something as big as an actual ceremony (or paper grabbing on the way to Garza's office). I'm sure Garza won't be happy anyway (I'm pretty sure she secretly hates me), so she can just go suck a lemon while I curl up with my guy.
haha kept on fighting with torian.. best honeymoon for a mandalorian ever <3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
04.30.2012 , 08:24 PM | #9
Doc has a surprise Vegas-style ceremony lined up. Quinn presumably files the paperwork offscreen and starts referring to himself as your husband in his first letter. It seems that a lot of these people kind of leave the ceremony implied rather than shown.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

DeutschGamer
04.30.2012 , 08:34 PM | #10
Vette you get straight up married, Kira does some preparations and apparently its all hush hush (Similar to Anakin Padme situation). All done off screen of course.

Ashara refuses to be married without the Council's permission (One of the annoying things she seems to uphold as a Jedi is no marriage without approval) but expresses her wish to do it after the war.

No marriage with Risha immediately but its alluded to heavily and jokes about you being royalty etc etc.

Elara files some papers in her usual by the book manner where its a legal union of some sort between two members in service, but will get married eventually.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.